• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD- GA - 72' Bronco - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

izoz351

Newer mustang

I have a 2003 Mustang GT if you are still looking to trade and interested. It has several boltons... Long tube headers, exhaust, x pipe, gears, programmer, etc.. Email me if you are interested at izoz351@yahoo.com.... Been looking for an EB for a while now.

dan12580

maybe i missed it, but does the bronco have power steering? brakes? disc brakes? thanks.

OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
The steering has been upgraded to the west coast bronco rockcrawler kit with the saginaw pump and the heavy duty box, and all of the steering parts are new (tie rods, drag link). Brakes are manual drums. It has a new master cylinder and wheel cylinders and new lines. Stops good for what it is... Hydroboost and disks was my next upgrade but I must sell due to taxes.

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
I have a 93 reef blue notch w/ 427.4 to the rear tire (8lbs of S-trim untuned; since added PMS, 42lbs, addtional 255l external)that I thought about trying to see who would want to trade for a classic bronc, but like you, have 20 invested and see that most people let the market slide for letting them go for under 15.

I can understand of what you have pictured and what you would deem a worthy trade.

I found my car 5 years ago orig own. 78 on the clock, got the complete run down, was bone stock and car never saw winter.

Those are getting harder and harder to find these days.

There's nothing finner than cruising on road trip with the A/C on and netting 21 mpg on a 500 hp at the crank mule. 3.55 cog, nice comfy stock interior and still sporting the ponies as if it was stock; or so it appears at a cruising speed.

OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
WheelHorse said:
I have a 93 reef blue notch w/ 427.4 to the rear tire (8lbs of S-trim untuned; since added PMS, 42lbs, addtional 255l external)that I thought about trying to see who would want to trade for a classic bronc, but like you, have 20 invested and see that most people let the market slide for letting them go for under 15.

I can understand of what you have pictured and what you would deem a worthy trade.

I found my car 5 years ago orig own. 78 on the clock, got the complete run down, was bone stock and car never saw winter.

Those are getting harder and harder to find these days.

There's nothing finner than cruising on road trip with the A/C on and netting 21 mpg on a 500 hp at the crank mule. 3.55 cog, nice comfy stock interior and still sporting the ponies as if it was stock; or so it appears at a cruising speed.

Your car sounds nice! I'd like to see some pics of it if you any. I still haven't sold it. Believe it or not, I have not had one single person even come look at it. They must be waiting for me to give it away...%)

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Most want things to be given away.

Worst case scenario just hang on to it.

I Sent some pics of my stang to you via email

evil69

fawkin classy
Loc.
Athens, GA
craigaria said:
I still haven't sold it. Believe it or not, I have not had one single person even come look at it. They must be waiting for me to give it away...%)

I looked at it a while back. I am not waiting until it is free, I'm waiting until you get down to $100.;D

It is a nice Bronco. Not a bad price at all. Good luck on the sale.

OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
Thanks Evil! My price is as low as I can go. I have two people who are saying that they are definately going to buy it, but I still haven't seen the cash. I think it is a fair price. I have receipts for over $7500 in the past 8 months.

OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
A guy is sopposed to be overnighting me the money tonight, and he is scheduling a transport truck. I'll let yall know whats up as soon as the deal is complete. Thanks, Craig

OP
OP
craigaria

craigaria

Loc.
Monroe, GA
WheelHorse said:
Did you get what you wanted to out of the old girl?

It was bought for $10500. It now lives in Oklahoma. The guy that bought it from me seems like a really good guy and I hope he gets as much enjoyment out of it as I did. Ya'll be good to him if he comes on the site:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.