• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD SOLD PLEASE REMOVE-the slots w/ 33" tires...stock fiberglass hood still avialable

Status
Not open for further replies.

remi1566

SOLD PLEASE REMOVE-the slots w/ 33" tires...stock fiberglass hood still avialable

15' x 8" original slots that I sent out to be polished look like new along with 33" x 12.5" Cooper Discovery S/T tires...the tires are too big for my bronco with stock suspension setup so I'm going smaller with some 31" MTR's. I don't want to add a lift or cut the fenders so I'm selling them. Also have a stock fiberglass hood asking $150 has a chip but has never been mounted...call for more info 248-321-0811

Will take a nice set of stock rims towards a trade.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/pts/1891871421.html

http://detroit.craigslist.org/mcb/pts/1891908725.html

Last edited:

mattt

Bronco Guru
Damn, wish you were closer to CA, I'd be all over that hood. Good luck with the sale.

OP
OP
R

remi1566

33" Tires w/ slots and fiberglass hood FS

its a fiberglass tub there was about an inch of clearance on the front rear wheel well and they rub when you turn the steering wheel...don't want to lift or cut her so thought I would put them on here...I've already put some 31" MTR's on stock rims on her she looks pretty good now...

OP
OP
R

remi1566

I'd consider a half cab top towards the tires and slots as well...must be rust free though....

BCH BRCO

Jami,
Where did you get the glass one painted? The red looks good in you add!

OP
OP
R

remi1566

I bought it already painted from the Original owner....56,000 miles...michigan bronco thats why the fiberglass body was put on back in 1992...it was painted back then as well...i have all the history, bil of sale window sticker etc....hows the 66 holding up seen your pic of you pulling your boat with it...

OP
OP
R

remi1566

I have a 5th slotted rim - was not sent out to be polished but I wil throw this in as a spare for the set....

BCH BRCO

66 is doing fine, have had the top off all summer. Only thing to fix is the steering gear dripping a little. Gas Pig sent me a new seal that I need to install.
Did you get rid of the white fiberglass one that was in your garage? How about the other one that was in your drive? A glass one makes sense for being up north!

OP
OP
R

remi1566

The 66 was a keeper you have already probably put more miles on it than I did...the fiberglass bronco project that was in my garage was parted out..I only have the 67 now which needs some work..but it will be a nice year round bronco with the fiberglass tub and fenders...you know it still has the original spare tire that is like new...I do have the 68 mustang home now if you ever up here to visit your daughter...stop in..don't think you've seen the mustang...glad to hear the 66 is in good hands.....are you going to keep it in Vermillion?

OP
OP
R

remi1566

will cost between 200 - 220 maybe more now with the 5th spare rim...place here in michigan called craters and freighters will palletize and ship no problem on your dime. PM if you have more questions

BCH BRCO

I'll be back up to Macomb 10/7 thru 10/11. I'll give you a call to take a look see at your Mustang and the glass red one. I guess you also got rid of the jacked up one that was parked in the driveway backwards behind the white plastic one in the garage?

OP
OP
R

remi1566

took that down to the bronco ranch and it disappeared.....not really what I wanted to do...sticking with what I got now..mustang still needs some finishing and the bronco although in good shape needs a little work as well.....I'll try to post a pic of the stang in my gallery soon I've had it since 97...look me up when you come up to visit ttyl

OP
OP
R

remi1566

Sale pending on the 33" Tires w/ slots

Sale pending on the 33" Tires w/ slots ......fiberglass hood still avialable..

OP
OP
R

remi1566

SOLD - Please remove this ad - Thanks

Sold sold sold - thanks classicbroncos.com

Status
Not open for further replies.