• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD SOLD - Please remove this ad - Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

remi1566

1966-1977 Ford Bronco

Older Kentrol Fiberglass 66-77 Ford Bronco Fiberglass body / tub, inner fenders, core support, hood, grill and front fenders – very good condition never finished buy for $3000.00 tub alone costs over $3500 to purchase new.

1976 Undercarriage frame complete, painted with newly rebuilt 351W and C4 Trans $2000.00

More pics available upon request - serious inquires only. I would rather sell the whole lot and not seperate. Thanks

Buy the whole lot for $5,000 OBO

I need this out of my garage!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

remi1566

Fiberglass bronco project

Tom, pics sent let me know what you think....

OP
OP
R

remi1566

76 project

pics sent questions give me a call...

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

remi1566

76 Bronco project.....best offer

I know someone needs a tub...take a look make an offer I need the space in my garage....I will consider bronco parts towards the sale....stock front seats, rear bumper with tire carrier.....

77bronco_ed

Bronco Guru
Basically it is a new tub... If your looking to go glass, you can't beat the deal...

OP
OP
R

remi1566

76 Bronco project.....best offer

Pics send to Broncobud questions give me a call....Ed thanks for the Bump...;D

OP
OP
R

remi1566

76 Bronco project.....

somebody gonna make an offer on this tub / parts or whole / undercarriage??

Status
Not open for further replies.