• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

“Some Assembly Required”

Jaybr

Contributor
Took the chassis back to the painter Friday and we dropped the body back on and installed, top, doors, and grill. He had a cruise in yesterday and we left it in the shop for folks to check out. He has a few more things to finish up and I’m picking it up tomorrow afternoon. I’m going to try and get it finished up before we move (again)
8861fce303d7b89e99e577a1fce9b7bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

76BroncoPete

Contributor
Looks good. What’s your wheel/tire combo if you don’t mind me asking?

gnsteam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lincoln NE
Took the chassis back to the painter Friday and we dropped the body back on and installed, top, doors, and grill. He had a cruise in yesterday and we left it in the shop for folks to check out. He has a few more things to finish up and I’m picking it up tomorrow afternoon. I’m going to try and get it finished up before we move (again)
8861fce303d7b89e99e577a1fce9b7bf.jpg

Looks fantastic Jaybr. It looks like we are at about the same stage of our builds. Mine came home from the shop last Thursday.

Attachments

• PXL_20241011_020833031.jpg
    PXL_20241011_020833031.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 14
OP
OP
Jaybr

Jaybr

Contributor
Looks fantastic Jaybr. It looks like we are at about the same stage of our builds. Mine came home from the shop last Thursday.

That looks great! Mine was about that color when I got it, but with a horrible paint job covering lots of rust and bondo.

71&76broncos

Looks really good! If you don’t mind I like to know what size of lift and any body lift I’m in the middle of the getting the body done on mine and really like the way your sits.

OP
OP
Jaybr

Jaybr

Contributor
Looks really good! If you don’t mind I like to know what size of lift and any body lift I’m in the middle of the getting the body done on mine and really like the way your sits.

It’s a 2.5” Duff SL with a 1” BL

Also made a mistake above on tire size, they’re 315/70/17