• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

someone buying Broncos

toddmonty

Loc.
Charleston
I had someone try the old "I'll pay you $6k more than you are asking for your Bronco today. wilsonlukmore06@yahoo.com

It's the old, I'll send you a bad check, you deposit it, send me $6k from your account, I'll pick up the Bronco later, the $6k will pay for a shipper that will pick it up later, ....

Only problem, the check bounces, screws up your account, you sent good money to pay for a shipper, the scam is over. you get screwed!!!!!!!!

fatboy

Contributor
Glad to be here.
Loc.
New Hampshire
Been hit twice this week with the no name email and I will send a check, take down the posting, consider it sold, and my trucker will come pick it up. I told them both to send the check to their trucker, he can cash it then bring me the cash and once I watched the taillights from your driver leaving I will take down the ad. Funny thing is I have not heard back from either one of them. go figure.

Incognito

Loc.
Key West, Florida
Scam

Got that offer as well.

Told him if he bring the cash I sign the title.

No response.

They are always written in that bad english!