• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Something Completely Different - Bronco Bench

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hey,

I hope I'm not violating posting rules by placing this post in this section.

I ran across this ad on the Indy Craigslist. I have nothing to gain from posting here... just looking to start some conversation.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/pts/4070652710.html

Pretty unique swings and benches.... That's on the positive side. On the negative side, I don't see how those grills/headlights/turn signal lights would be comfortable to lean against.

And the price.... well, that's another thing to talk about.

Jeff

u10072

Bronco Guru
Yea I think those are more than borderline ubertacky but I am looking forward to making a trashed fiberglass grill I have into garage art. In the garage its cool-- as yard art-- yea its ubertacky :)

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA
Jury is out on this for me, but thanks for posting! I think it's awesome that people are creative. I could see this bench in a garage as a conversation piece.

Jeff

dave67fd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
There nice but i would rather see the grill find a better home on a Bronco.