• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

VA spare parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

ray139

factory air cleaner assembly $50

complete electric wiper setup $125

rollbar- needs new feet welded on $50

Stock front coil springs $50

Willing to trade towards a set of good working vacuum wiper motors. Also looking for nice set of black seat covers for plastic racing seats.

text at 540-415-0744 for pictures or questions

OP
OP
R

ray139

That link is about an electric wiper conversion unless im missing something?

OP
OP
R

ray139

Yea. I didnt see his name anywhere in that thread. Id want 50 on top of the vacuum setup. My electric setup would include cover and visors as well.

OP
OP
R

ray139

Not sure how to upload pics. I dont see an option for it. If you have a number I can text pics to pm or text me it and I can send them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.