• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spare Tire Carrier pics??

MountainGuy

Loc.
Athens, Georgia
I'm about to lift my Bronco and put 35's on it. I was wondering if you guys could show me some pics of your spare tire carriers so i can see what they look like. Also, will 35's fit on an original tire carrier? Thanks a lot....

Yellow75

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Sioux Falls, SD
Don't even try with the stock carrier. My 33 was trying to pull the damn thing off the corner. Corner included. The best way to go about it, is to get a bumper with one built into it or build one yourself. I've seen the swivel/hinge part somewhere for sale on the internet. Can't seem to find the link now though...

swa0330

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland,OR
I think that rockstomper and protofab are different, but I am not sure, but rockstomper.com has some seriously heavy duty hinges.

ASE-73

Loc.
Seattle, WA
Protofab and James Duff make the best design / quality available. Check their web sites ... good pictures.

ps4wdc

Loc.
Illinois
Here's a pic of the James Duff tire carrier I put on mine.
72250521fEdfBM_ph.jpg