• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Speaker placement...front?

YelloTx73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Katy/Galveston, TX
pooterpot said:
how come nobody ever uses sound bars like they use in jeeps. arent they suppose to fit over rollbars

I think Mnky was considering something like this. I know he had discussed it previously, but I think alot of people think it looks too much like a jeep with that

MnkyBiz

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Northern VA/DC
YelloTx73 has the right of it.

I have been considering these
p38958.JPG

But I am not sure if I want them. I can't seem to get a hold of anyone to give me Dimensions. I can't reach Vertically Driven Products to get them to respond & Quadratec always gives me a sales rep (DUH Dimensions???).

I am also not sure if I want to lose all that nice overhead air..............

I need to make friends with someone who designs custom stereos for a living!!!!!

yak67

Bronco Guru
I mounted 6x9's in my dash

Attachments

• dash_2.jpg
    dash_2.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 38