• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Sportsman Edition Badges

Spaggyroe

My first set of repro's are coming together.

Attachments

• Nate - SS2.jpg
    Nate - SS2.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 131

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Good looking ride..

We just got done restoring the badges for my 1968 Sportsman Special.

144529005_10208285837339467_6300025256635017972_n.jpg

Spaggyroe

I have two sets of 69 badges and 1 set of 68 badges (year unmarked) ready to ship. I have another set of 68's that will be ready in a 2-3 days. I will include the original style drive screws and a drill bit. For those still looking to buy, shoot me a PM to work out payment / shipping details.

Thanks
Nate

Attachments

• SS badge kit.jpg
    SS badge kit.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 113

His Horse

I’ll take a set of the 68 version. Let me know how much. I have a sportsman edition, and would like to save the original badges with the hard earned patina.

Spaggyroe

Sorry guys, no badges currently in stock. I'll reply back to this thread when I have more available. Probably a week out or so.

His Horse

Nate, I got my badges in the mail today! They are purrrty! I hate to put them on my scruffy ole 68. Maybe when I eventually get it repainted. Thanks. I really cant believe how detailed they turned out, especially the antlers on the buck.

Spaggyroe

Hi Guys.

I have 2 sets of 68 badges ready to ship. Shoot me a PM if any of you are interested in them.

Thanks everyone, and Ron, thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you like them. :cool:

rydog1130

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
hi guys.

I have 2 sets of 68 badges ready to ship. Shoot me a pm if any of you are interested in them.

Thanks everyone, and ron, thanks for your kind words. I'm glad you like them. :cool:

pm sent......

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Got mine yesterday - these things are beautiful! Nice work, Nate!

Todd Z.

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I ordered two yesterday...just in case I someday end up with the one pictured in post #35 of this thread someday. The one from "copperhead road" ! :eek:;D

Norm

Spaggyroe

I ordered two yesterday...just in case I someday end up with the one pictured in post #35 of this thread someday. The one from "copperhead road" ! :eek:;D

Norm

Shipped yours out today at lunch.
Thanks again.

Spaggyroe

Sold out for now guys.

I'll post up in this thread again if/when I have more made.

Thank you!
Nate

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
"Shipped yours out today at lunch.
Thanks again."

Thanks very much, now I've got to find a Bronco that needs them!:)

Hi everybody, I just got my Marty report. I’ve had my bronco for 15 years and always thought there is something unique about it because of the gun rack, and the paint color. Turns out that my 1968 sport is a sportsman special edition, in boulder bronze. I would love to find a pair of those badges/emblems. Does anybody have a line on them? Thanks!

Spaggyroe

Hi everybody, I just got my Marty report. I’ve had my bronco for 15 years and always thought there is something unique about it because of the gun rack, and the paint color. Turns out that my 1968 sport is a sportsman special edition, in boulder bronze. I would love to find a pair of those badges/emblems. Does anybody have a line on them? Thanks!

Thanks for the PM.

Check out posts 62 vs 65 in this thread. Those pics will illustrate the difference in the 69 vs 68 badges.

As far as I know, I am the only source to get repro's.

Thanks
Nate