• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Spot the best thing in this music video

AFLtCol

Contributor
Bronco Guru
As much screen time it got, I started wondering if she was singing about the dude or the eb.

BRONCOchild

Bronco Guru
As much screen time it got, I started wondering if she was singing about the dude or the eb.

Cool to see it get so much airtime. Plus, it's a good indicator that the budget for the video wasn't big.

blamejane

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Freakin cool. I mean who wouln't want their bronco in a music video!

I have to agree however, the BEST part were your pics from the pier. WOW, calendar submits for sure.

Contrats.

OP
OP
MartyG

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Thanks guys...I was really surprised they featured it as much as they did. Funny thing about the demographics for that video...I checked the comments on youtube expecting "Sweet Bronco"...sigh, not one. :)

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Don't care much for the new show Graceland but it has a kickass topless Luber as one of the main vehicles!

Airmapper

Foolproofness Tester
Loc.
Bowling Green, KY
I struggled thru the video yesterday, Bronco was the best thing about it. Super cool Bronco, the song, meh, not so much....

Added it to the list of music video's featuring Bronco's I have, it's getting to be a pretty good list, about 20 videos now.

shamu

Lucky as the day is long.
Loc.
Sachse,Tx
I struggled thru the video yesterday, Bronco was the best thing about it. Super cool Bronco, the song, meh, not so much....

Added it to the list of music video's featuring Bronco's I have, it's getting to be a pretty good list, about 20 videos now.

Airmapper do you have my fav on the list? %)