• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

TN Stacey David's Copperhead C10 Street Rod pickup forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anyone know what Crazy Horse went for ? I know I have seen it on here in someones gallery before , just can't remember who .

It sold after the auction was over...............Final $$ not known...........

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
I paid more than I wanted to for the Crazy Horse, but less than Stacey wanted me to pay!!!:cool: :cool:

It has been as more fun than I could tell you!!! Stacey's a good guy and the Horse is a good rig!!!

I've seen the Copperhead in person several times and it is really trick! Somebody's going to be real happy with that truck!!;D ;D

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
"A fully restored early Bronco chassis that they had done was sitting in the Painless Performance Wiring booth, and it looked great!"

Wow, that's pretty neat!!! :)

broncobedone

Loc.
Commerce ,Georgia
I just wanted to see who got Crazy Horse , I recorded every show that it was on ! I love Crazy Horse , NGABronco let me know when you Take it to a show or something not to far away . I am thinking you are from Ga .

eric0o1

"A fully restored early Bronco chassis that they had done was sitting in the Painless Performance Wiring booth, and it looked great!"

Wow, that's pretty neat!!! :)

It wasn't an EB like you guys are used to, I believe it was an '82. The operation comfort guys brought it to our building and me and the 2 other engineers equipped it with everything in our parts catalog that would fit on it, then let the guys spend a week showing it off in front of tens of thousands. They did everything you see except for the wiring on the chassis, engine, and the white boards.
SEMA2008010.jpg

SEMA2008006.jpg

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey Papitt, Stacey let me hold that purple guitar for 3 or 4 min. but that was it!!! That boy's got a wall full of guitars and he can play them!!! Heck, if I had it, all I could do would be hang it on the wall!!;D ;D

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Copperhead sold for 67K. Karl, how did you become friends with Stacey? Why are you listing stuff for him on Ebay?

OP
OP
kb6677

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Copperhead sold for 67K. Karl, how did you become friends with Stacey? Why are you listing stuff for him on Ebay?

I wish you had pm'd me on this but with 10 years of ebs between us I will answer your question. I cold-called the studio where Stacey was working for trucks about the second episode with Crazyhorse-'02/03. I had to try a couple of times to get him but was successful. I talked with him about the project and how cool it was, all things broncos etc. I also invited him to the southern bronco events taking place at the time. We had many conversations about Crazyhorse and we also discussed Bronco Driver when the time came. We have kept up over the years as he thought a Science Teacher nerd who coached football and had ebs-was an interesting combination.
When he decided to sell Crazyhorse he called and asked what I thought about ebay-pretty cheap way to reach a national market-he does not have an ebay account and said he did not want to deal with all the emails. I told him I would list it for him. When Copperhead came up in discussion a while back I told him to let me know when he was ready to list it on ebay.
As a sidenote I have greatly enjoyed getting to know NGAbronco, Crazyhorse's new owner. The emails over Copperhead generated a lot more fertilizer pushers than CrazyHorse-that was not very enjoyable. The high bidder seems to be a cool guy who is looking fwd. to taking posession of Copperhead

Dan's73

Bronco Guru
that's awesome...the truck, the charity, and the bonds stemming from fondness for the EB!

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
I remember seeing that build-up. Not a Chebby guy, but that truck impresses the hell out of me. Especially that motor. I would love to take that thing for a spin. One heck of a nice truck.

divco

Copper head and Crazyhorse do you get the Guitars with them ...I really like those guitars..

One of Stacey's old guitars (not the Gibson, but the HMR "Green Goblin") is on ebay now, http://cgi.ebay.com/HMR-Unique-Custom-Electric-Guitar-USA-1-of-1-B-O_W0QQitemZ150399771558QQcmdZViewItemQQptZGuitar?hash=item23048663a6#ht_1558wt_1166

Here's Stacey with it: http://www.hmrguitars.com/StaceyDavid.htm

..and here is Charlie Hutton from Overhaulin with it (but I like the picture three down from it more... :) http://www.hmrguitars.com/picturesfromthedetroitautorama2006.htm

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Man those are some cool pictures .. I hadn't seen the Green Goblin .. I'm amazed at how many of these kind of stars ..AKA the one like Stacy& then the guys over on the hunting channel there is a dozen over there that have been on the stage for years .. and now just changed to a new job and carried on ...
AWESOME GUYS.. they didn't look back when their jobs changed ...
.. Oh Man next song on the radio tonight is Stevie Ray ... I'll get drunk tonight ...
....Talk radio says that anyone that is making over 100k Will bounce back ...& make 100 k again .. But those that only get to about 60k will die off .. That has happened to me .. I made 98k 2 years but dropped to about 60k then 45k now about 26k Damn I need a new guitar......

Status
Not open for further replies.