• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stacey David's Crazy Horse For sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
NGABronco, so did you really buy it or are you just pulling our legs? I think we need pics for proof!;D

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Proof???

Now Admin if I tell you there's a horse in the barn, you can bring your saddle!!! Even red 21 vouched for me, Thanks!! These are poor pictures
but CH is in my basement, registered to me in the great State of GA
along with my Burnt Orange 74' resto (EB1 in my gallery and basement) and that fine looking Black Lab is Amos.

The oil stained cardboard under CH is from my 74' Sport (EB3) that I bought for a pattern, to put the other one back together. (P/S leak)

The axles for EB2 are just outside the basement, the frame is in the shop getting stretched and the body is on a trailer behind a friends garage. Someone ask if I bought CH as a pattern to put EB2 together and that ain't a bad idea. Ya'll have fun now!!! Cause I sure am!!!;D ;D ;D

Attachments

• PANA0001.JPG
    PANA0001.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 201
  • PANA0002.JPG
    PANA0002.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 232
  • PANA0003.JPG
    PANA0003.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 181
  • PANA0004.JPG
    PANA0004.JPG
    31.5 KB · Views: 211

deltarat

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Drew,Ms
Congrats. That is one nice basement-crazy horse with another bronco and one being built and a good looking lab to boot. Man, you have it going on.
Did someone really swap the engine and trans before you bought it?

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Swap???

Hey Rat, a month ago I didn't know what a Kieth Dorton engine was or what a NV3550 was??;D ;D And now I got one of each;D ;D

I've still got to go looking for that plastic gas line but I got sidetracked;D

les a les, bon temps roulle!!!;D

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
LOL I was telling someone the other day that this was up for sale, they didnt believe me either...Stacey sign it?

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Stacey

Hey, he let me hold the guitar and I got him to sign the title!!! I figure his name's all over that truck, so that didn't seem to important. He let me sign his new tricked out, hot rod "English Wheel"!!!!!;D ;D

scotts77

Loc.
Marietta, GA
So Ben, does this mean you no longer want my Holley Carb. ;D Ha, Ha. Very nice, I've gotta see it soon. BTW mine is in a million pieces in my garage.:(

BoltBuster

Bronco Guru
Speaking of copy of build up, but did anyone notice there is an episode missing thats out on TV?

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Now Scott, you told me that I didn't want your Holley!!! Give me a shout, I've got to get it over towards Marietta for rednck21 to take a look.;D ;D

bigford, I didn't get the build up.:-[

bolt, I don't think I saw all the episodes!!!;D What channel or station??

kbldawg

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Marshall, AR
That's awesome man, Congrats!! It's nice to see it go to a good home.

So, how does she drive? Did Stacey do a good job on all the fab work and other stuff?

I think I'd take off work for about a week and just drive it around the whole time.

-Chad

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
NGABronco, congratulations!!!Hell, I might have to drive that way to see this thing in person one day. I think it's awesome...remember>>>>>"drive it like ya stole it!":cool: Chuck

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Hey kbk, drives great! Stacey gave me the parts he didn't want to mess with!!

blazin, man when I see your Johns Is. it brings back memories, my first motorcycle race was at a scramble track there, 350 Harley Sprint. They ran me out of the low country!!!

spr, that "ugly" horse gets prettier ever morning when I go downstairs to feed
ole Amos!!
Thanks guys!!;D ;D

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
blazin, man when I see your Johns Is. it brings back memories, my first motorcycle race was at a scramble track there, 350 Harley Sprint. They ran me out of the low country!!!
Thanks guys!!;D ;D

Thats awesome! The guy I work with, used to do the same thing back in the days....same bikes too :cool: I really think it's awesome you have probably the most popular broncos in the world!!!! Congrats again,Chuck

rednck21

do you guys believe us now????;D ;D :cool:

ill post the pics, even though it makes mine look like a beat up trail rig:p

Attachments

• IMG_1787.JPG
    IMG_1787.JPG
    165.2 KB · Views: 170
  • IMG_1788.JPG
    IMG_1788.JPG
    167.2 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1789.JPG
    IMG_1789.JPG