• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Starting an EFI swap - Looking for some advice and pics.

BFD305

Loc.
Greeley, Colorado
Hello Everyone.
We are getting my old bronco running for my son to drive. We have decided to go ahead and switch over to an EFI system. I got all needed parts from a running 1989 Grand Marquis. I know it is not the HO, but we were able to get the complete engine, harnesses, lines, exhaust manifolds, computer, intake, sensors all together.
I have a 1976 bronco and it has the brake booster and no body lift. I have read hours of write ups and blogs and looks like I should have no problems. but I had a couple questions.
Right now the intake is facing the drivers side. Will this clear the brake assy? does anyone have any pics of the swap with the brake booster showing the intake facing both directions?
This engine has the serpentine with the alternator ond the steering pump both on the drivers side. Will this work and clear alright?

Thanks and here is a pic.

Bronco

av bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Palmdale CA
Im doing the drivers side and with a 45 degree elbow mine should have the the filter at the left corner (in theroy) I also have power brakes.