• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

starting to get EFI swap parts ready

Bronco73

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Cape Coral, FL
I dropped off all my explorer brackets and intakes to have them powder coated in black chrome. I'm also getting ready to mail out one of the EFI harnesses I have to get it modified for the EB. I don't have the time or the patients to take that on right now. Actually, I don't want to take it on. ;D

Also plan on getting the disk brake D44 installed and the F250 hydro boost but I think I have an old thread I need to update on that install. In line is a 5 speed swap too.

ENDLIFE

Kick it's a$$ CBass!
If you haven't done it before, It's a piece of cake (almost), and don't forget the Harbor Freight transmission jack.

ENDLIFE

Their little scissor lift transmission jack is awesome. That little tool helped me put in an NP435in a friends Bronco, and a C-4 in my rig with ease by myself. Both Broncos have a 5.5" lift.

KyleQ

Bronco Guru
Too bad you didn't do the harness yourself, you learn a lot about your EFI and its easy - seriously.