• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Steel cowl or scooped hood? Have you ever saw one?

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Looks good, look fwd to you coming down 2morrow.

Yes, It will be fun to be together in SOWGA! I don't think that the trail truck (the girls call it "Patches" - You can guess where that comes from: Hint: Rust) has ever been in the Peach State!:cool:

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
finger pointer

Ok its time to get back to customer jobs the 4th is over LOL I want to see some blue paint! Really it looks good and will really look good with chrome headlight rings.You must have overnighted the order from Jeffs.

OP
OP
fordfan

fordfan

Bronco Guru
Ok its time to get back to customer jobs the 4th is over LOL I want to see some blue paint! Really it looks good and will really look good with chrome headlight rings.You must have overnighted the order from Jeffs.

How do you think a boxwood green grill would look on a bahama blue body......sorta like mildew growing on it huh!?! Jeff's is amazing......I ordered on Tuesday and part of the stuff was backordered for a day or two and today I was on location in town working and the brown truck pulled up and handed me this tube from the Graveyard... O by the way, I was working at the old funeral home..... EK... Now, its a new NAPA store. Drop dead bargins grand opening sale! LOL;D;D

greatguy57078

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Man that looks good. Wish you were closer I would have you do a hood for me! Great work! :cool: