• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stock Height, Max Tire Size?

kaisermusic

Loc.
Chehalis WA
My 67 is stock height with cut front and rear fenders, what is the max tire size? I would like to goto a 31.5-33. Was thinking about putting a small lift of like 2" on it if required for 33's

Thanks

2badrotties

Just a Bronco guy !
Loc.
Niskayuna N.Y.
Have you ever seen pics of my Bronco ? I run 33X12.50's no lift at all. My old Bronco also had the same tires with no lift at all. The light colored one has fiberglass flares and the orange one has war flares :)

Attachments

• bronco_in_drivewy_edit.jpg
    bronco_in_drivewy_edit.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 75
  • winter time bronco.jpg
    winter time bronco.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 80

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Ditto I ran 33's before I put on the 2 1/2 lift no problems although you may get a little tire rub if you run stock hieght but its usually not a problem as the stock springs dont flex all that well.

OP
OP
K

kaisermusic

Loc.
Chehalis WA
what if my suspension is worn out? Will I see any rub?

I'm sort of thinking that 33's might look a little too big on mine. I have 29's now. Does anyone have a good side by side of 33's, 32's and 31's?