• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

STOLEN BROWN+WHITE 77 BRONCO(WA-puget sound area): Please help

saint

On the evening of 2/26/05, my 77 bronco was stolen from my apartment in kirkland, WA (puget sound area)

If anybody has seen this truck (picture can be found at www.streamcollector.com) please contact me at stmariej@yahoo.com or 425-825-1677. Please pass this on to whoever can help.

Picture012.jpg

77 Ford Bronco: brown with white top, white grill, and white bumpers, 35" tires, 3.5" duff lift, 2 bucket seats in front, no seat in the back, off-white interior, 3 on the tree, 302, all fenders are cut, black fender flares in the rear. dual shock hoops, but only one shock per side in the front.

Remember to lock up your vehicles with an alarm if you can - its not a pleasant experience. Apparently, there was an early blazer down the road that got broken into the same night (glass shattered). Fortunately, he had an alarm so the truck is still there.

Last edited:

4x4Alaska

Loc.
Wasilla, Alaska
there are a few members from WA on here, put the state in your post title to grab their attention.....hope it returns home!

yak67

Bronco Guru
I'll keep an eye out on this side of the mountains

KJHill

Contributor
Loc.
Central WA
I'll also keep an eye out for it over here (central WA). I sure as hell hope you get it back! :'( Was it insured?

trailpsycho

Bronco Guru
Man, I am really sorry to hear that. I cant imagine. TTT If you catch those horse-thieves, take their balls.

myscott22

Loc.
Klamath Falls, OR.
I will be on the look out in southern Oregon. Looks just like mine except mine has white flares on all corners. I dearly hope they can find the a$$ hole that stole it at de-tach some or all of there organs. That really sucks.

rustbucket

Bronco Guru
I'll keep an eye out in the Ballard area. Hopefully with enough eyes on the road, somebody will find it in one piece. Keep us posted.

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
My family and I will be watching out in Arkansas.