• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stolen truck - Pics added

OP
OP
Bronco717274

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Guy's it was a complete Bronco, motor was pulled but was in the bed covered with tarp. All you had to do was put motor back in and drive. Track's look like daully track's to me. Police officer said looked like a roll back truck to him.

Wyflyer

Bronco Guru
And this, my friends, is why it is improper to ignore or conceal the frame VIN numbers when building or buying a bronco.

OP
OP
Bronco717274

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Yes I do have a few pic's of it but the police have them right know. I'll get them back from them on monday and post them up on this site. Thank's to all that keep an eye out for me, I don't know about the rest of you but it feel's like one of my kid's are missing and I can't do anything about it. It really hurt's.

fablife

sorry to hear the bad news, I'll keep an eye out down in southeast Louisiana, JD

OP
OP
Bronco717274

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
Pic of stolen truck

bronco.jpg Hey Guy's here's a pic of my truck. It's a 71 Still look's just like this, same tire's and wheels. Green interior bucket seats rear chunk is a nodular 9 in painted pumpkin orange. Both side glasses are broke out from neighbors boys bb gun.Top is a full top the previous owner cut down to 1/2 cab so back glass is full width. Thanks guys

slyjki

Loc.
okc ok
View attachment 119735 Hey Guy's here's a pic of my truck. It's a 71 Still look's just like this, same tire's and wheels. Green interior bucket seats rear chunk is a nodular 9 in painted pumpkin orange. Both side glasses are broke out from neighbors boys bb gun.Top is a full top the previous owner cut down to 1/2 cab so back glass is full width. Thanks guys
Man that sucks! Good lookin rig hope it gets found and pos idiots go to jail. getting those shipping quotes too u.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Stupid thieves... Hang in there, with all the eyes out there, ya just never know.. ;)

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Barry, are there any identifying things that can be picked out? The back glass is one but that can be easily changed with a full top. What I'm asking for is something that we could pick out that would not be easily changed such as a repair or something specific that would make it unique. This would help a great deal finding it. I know most of us check out at a lot of EB’s even if they are not for sale but just in a parking lot. I’m sure if you think about it something will pop up that you could point to a say yes, I did that or I changed this or something. Good luck and we’ll keep an eye out here in East TN.

Hauq

First I sympathize with your loss, I wish there was something I could do to help. I pray that nothing like that happens to me, and I pray that I don’t find the SOB, because I would end up going to jail.

However this brings me to a question; what does a thief do with it? Is there that much of an aftermarket for the parts? If I were you, I’d look at the part yards and see if it doesn’t show up there.

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
I know we had a problem around here where people were stealing "abandoned" vehicles and hauling them in for scrap when the prices were high.

OP
OP
Bronco717274

Bronco717274

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tremont, Ms.
There were 3 Other trucks back there. A 68 M715 a 72 chevy long bed truck & a 74 Bronco parts truck and an 80 model Buick car. That was the best one and the smallest of them I don't think they would have scraped it it was complete. You can tell by the pic it wasn't scrap.