• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Stroppe Middle Seat

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
My uncle bought a Bronco today (He just sold one Tuesday) and he got some stuff with it, including what I believe to be a Stroppe middle seat. How much are they worth???

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Here ya go:

Attachments

• DSC01079.jpg
    DSC01079.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 320
OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Okay, maybe it isn't a Stroppe. I looked at some pics and it's different from some others. Could it be a Hickey or Clover seat??? Would it be worth anything then???

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
I think mine is a Hickey (same as Clover) and it doesn't have the pleats in it.

needabronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Prescott/Farmington
I've seen the Stroppes advertised for $400... Ask Andrew, a.k.a. bajabronco. It could have just been recovered to match the seats, who knows. I personally like and use the wagoneer middle seat, it folds down and makes a great arm rest. I've had several people ask me if mine was 'stock' and say they didn't know the bronco's came like that...

Viperwolf1

Contributor
electron whisperer
Is it suppose to go between the front seats? You think you'll get another person to sit there?

Yes that's where it goes. It makes the front more like a split bench seat and I have had 3 people in the front of my bronco many times. You just gotta put the skinny chick in the middle. I even added an extra seat belt for the middle seat.

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
The last two that sold on ebay went for $350 and $230. One just recently and another back in July '08.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Hard to say w/this dang economy.... :( Hold out for the right price I reckon ;)