• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

stuff for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
B

brut69

Loc.
Brownwood
Let me know when you want to get the seat. I'm in Lampasas about once a week if that might help.

3T

Do you still have the soft top? If so, can you e-mail me some pics at teelta@sbcglobal.net. Does all the hardware and riser come with it? I am also interested in the drop bracket for wiper motor. Can you send pic of that as well?

OP
OP
B

brut69

Loc.
Brownwood

As of right now the bracket is sold but I will try to get some pics as soon as I learn how!

3T

Do you still have the soft top for sale? In the pic, it looks like there is a tear that has been repaired on the passenger side. Is that right? Any other tears, rips, holes? Any yellowing starting to form on the windows?

JCIIbronco

Loc.
BROWNSVILLE
Texas Bronco

How much for the shifter boot? I'm also looking for a 6pt Rollcage. If you know of anyone in Texas let me know. Thanks

Calibronco
Brownsville, Texas
:cool:

00gyrhed

Bronco Guru
soft top

I did not see that anyone ever was interseted in the soft top. You still have it?

Status
Not open for further replies.