• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Submission for "Best note left on a Bronco"

cody72sport

i dont have any pics but i got a note when i was parked at school from the head of the psychology department wanting to buy my bronco, he even left a business card with the universitys logo on it

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Hey guys you don’t want her she will put you behind the Bronco and be second fiddle. She will always be in the garage while you're making dinner, Feeding the 2 kids and 3 dogs and trying to get the laundry done. No more dinner dates or vacations. Every time there is a Bronco event you won’t even see her for 2 weeks before and she will be gone all holiday weekends. She will be spending all of her free time on the internet looking for help, parts or asking why her marriage is about to fall apart. In the divorce she will get the Bronco and you get stuck with the kids dogs and a bunch of bills for parts you didn't even know existed. Be smart, run from these types or be sucked into an un-relentless poverty stricken cult known as the Bronco Fanatics.

HoosierDaddy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm digging how she writes and that she likes broncos.
Great letter.

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
right after i got out of college i got my first Bronco. the only note i ever got on it was a police sticker for what they thought was an abandoned vehicle... it ran and drove, but for an $800 vehicle I guess it wasn't up to their liking. had to get a storage unit for it.

Baja71

Bronco Guru
Submit that to Bronco Driver!! Ask her if it's ok to print her email address or leave it out. Great story either way. She'll end up with an EB for sure if she leaves it in. (somehow that sounds perverted). :eek:

Tuck

That's much better than the note I got at Lowes last weekend. It said, "Your Bronco is leaking anti-freeze BAD."

OP
OP
MartyG

MartyG

Bronco Guru
Heh...got another note from my mystery admirer today... "Still in love with your Bronco, will we ever be together?"

I love this chick.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
That is quite an admirer you have there. ;D Heck I wouldn't mind meeting her! :cool: