• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Submission for "Best note left on a Bronco"

RIbronco

Loc.
Costa Mesa, CA
hahaha, that's great.

No one has ever left a note of admiration on my bronco, but, once, it did collect some panties at a 311 concert.

Raven Tooth

Loc.
Sunnyvale, CA
While I was at the DMV registering my bronco for the first time (after owning it for a day) somebody asked me if I would sell it to them. A few days later I had it overnight at the shop and someone left a note on it asking to call them if I wanted to sell.

Give me a break people, at least let me drive it for a week!

muskrat

Bronco Guru
Hey guys you don’t want her she will put you behind the Bronco and be second fiddle. She will always be in the garage while you're making dinner, Feeding the 2 kids and 3 dogs and trying to get the laundry done. No more dinner dates or vacations. Every time there is a Bronco event you won’t even see her for 2 weeks before and she will be gone all holiday weekends. She will be spending all of her free time on the internet looking for help, parts or asking why her marriage is about to fall apart. In the divorce she will get the Bronco and you get stuck with the kids dogs and a bunch of bills for parts you didn't even know existed. Be smart, run from these types or be sucked into an un-relentless poverty stricken cult known as the Bronco Fanatics.

LOL. That is great!!!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
While I was at the DMV registering my bronco for the first time (after owning it for a day) somebody asked me if I would sell it to them. A few days later I had it overnight at the shop and someone left a note on it asking to call them if I wanted to sell.

Give me a break people, at least let me drive it for a week!

a week or two... lol :)

Lmfp

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lake Charles, LA
I had someone ask me to sell mine when i couldnt get it to start one day lol... Told him give me 20k and its his (he left me alone) lol

Darrel

Loc.
Henderson, Nv.
I think we all have had this happen. Lets face it these early broncos are icons. I don't know how many times in the 17 years I have been driving it I have had notes left, thumbs up while driving, people asking about it in traffic, Hollering "Nice Bronco" . People are always asking about it at gas stations, in parking lots. When I had it painted 10 years ago the painter asked if I wanted to sell it. I used the same answer as LMFP 20Gs and it is yours. I couldn't replace mine for less than that and anything else just wouldn't be the same.

71massbronco

Bronco Guru
I didn't even get my red 71 out of the city i bought it in before some guy came up to my asking how much I wanted for it. Told him I just paid 750 but for 3k I will deliver it to his house right then and there. He did get my number but hasn't called. :(

ChrisC74

Had a fun similare experience this weekend - drove to a local sporting event - my wife was already there watching. She told me later that the guys sitting behind her could not stop talking about the bronco when I pulled in -

first comment - hey - look at that bronco
next comment - that thing is every guys ultimate dream car
other guy - yeah, it's awsome, I will never have one - the closest I will come is my jeep...
My wife said that he sounded so sad talking about his jeep...

I had to chuckle. I love driving this vehicle, all the rest is just a bonus...