• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2011

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
Here's a pic of my brother and his handy work. You've got to love having little brothers.

Attachments

• 218029_201796686519784_100000683621833_623006_5016805_n.jpg
    218029_201796686519784_100000683621833_623006_5016805_n.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 50

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Well my plans have changed a little. I was planning on bringing my Bronco with me but after a get together with my family and friends yesterday my brother decided he would show off his driving skills in my Bronco. After all was said and done my Bronco ended up wheels up and my brother will be having a pretty good project ahead of him. No one was hurt and the damage was much less than it could have been due to the fact it was a slow roll. I will still be at the show just without my Bronco. How do you add pictures to a message? I was wanting to post a picture of the Bronco.

I say bring the Bronco (if it's driveable)! Good story to go with the dents and you might get a sympathy trophy!!

Glad no one was hurt.

monkeylovetrees

Loc.
warwick ri
weather

booked room and ready to drive fifteen hours in a honda pilot {bronco not long road ready}with wife and three kids two see the show but weather doesnt look good and money is tight gas is high and kids are a pain in the butt so i hate to brave all that for a rainy day saturday? whats everyones thought.

]

pipermike

I'm a new member here, I just wanted to yes I plan on attending. I've known for a couple of months now that I have to drive to Tenn. this week with the family.(Heading for Memphis) We've been looking for some fun thingsto do along the way. I thought about stoping at Duff's shop just to say I was there, but then when I saw the dates for this in Bronco Driver Mag. I told them we're going! I'll be the guy from Massachusetts with two kids in a mini van!

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
I'm a new member here, I just wanted to yes I plan on attending. I've known for a couple of months now that I have to drive to Tenn. this week with the family.(Heading for Memphis) We've been looking for some fun thingsto do along the way. I thought about stoping at Duff's shop just to say I was there, but then when I saw the dates for this in Bronco Driver Mag. I told them we're going! I'll be the guy from Massachusetts with two kids in a mini van!

it will be well worth it!

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
booked room and ready to drive fifteen hours in a honda pilot {bronco not long road ready}with wife and three kids two see the show but weather doesnt look good and money is tight gas is high and kids are a pain in the butt so i hate to brave all that for a rainy day saturday? whats everyones thought.

if i was that far away I would have to think about it. but i still think I would try to make it even with the rain it will still be fun to see 150+ broncos in one spot!

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
What are you all talking about bad weather and rain?

2iniuh.jpg

30-40% storms are basically everyday in East TN during the Spring.

cletust1966

Loc.
Knoxville, Tn
I will be there. Gettin off work at about noon, pullin the bronco up there and settin up the camper. We make it a family affair every year and we look forward to it. Spent all day today cleaning up the bronco but its no where near as nice as most of the rigs out there. Made alot of change to it from last year and look forward to seeing everyone there. When u get there stop by and say hey, let me know who you are. I will be in a blue '66 with a canopy set up behind us and the beagle. My name is Clay. Cant wait to see yall!! :) :)

monkeylovetrees

Loc.
warwick ri
Weather

Yea Abe I saw the forcast few showers Saturday that's the only day I got wife is going shoppin with kids them I got family time the rest of the weekend don't want to travel for my one day of heaven becomes he'll what kind of turn out do you think it will be because of weather

ghost66

Bronco Guru
I'm going but not sure if I'll bring a Bronco, have not got a tow rig or a trailer. Anyone else from St Louis or close by going. I'm probably going to leave Friday morning early and try to get there by noon.

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'm going but not sure if I'll bring a Bronco, have not got a tow rig or a trailer. Anyone else from St Louis or close by going. I'm probably going to leave Friday morning early and try to get there by noon.

Wade, I'm going but my trailer is full. We are headed out on Thursday morning.

David

ghost66

Bronco Guru
Wade, I'm going but my trailer is full. We are headed out on Thursday morning.

David

I read where you were going and already assumed you and Jamie would be filling up your trailer. Hopefully we'll run into each other, I would like to stop by Duffs also are they on the way or close to the event? I'm still debating if a I want to drive my FJ or take the blue 74. It's never been on a road triip before except Hermann Mo.

luvmybronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Ashland, Oh
I'll be down on Thurs, but not bringing the Bronco...However, I'm in dire need of a stock drivers seat. Doesn't have to be fancy, as long as it's all there and in good working condition. Shoot me a PM and let me know what you got as I won't be able to attend the event either, but can meet anywhere thurs eve, and anytime fri.

KempEl

ugh! i cant get the ole horse running properly i dunno if ill bring him or not. im pretty down about it. its all carb/vacuum and i am not a mechanic. if someone is good with an eddy 1406 please lemme know. im live just off pellissippi and townsend isnt far away . buy ill pay you for helping me getting him running good. or buy ya some beer or food or something. i feel like i amn so close to having it right but then again what do i know!!