• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2011

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
744x4 and I will be there Friday night... leaving after work and it's a 3.5 hour drive.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
GOOD LUCK, SAFE TRAVELS and please post some pics!

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
On my way as well. Have a few stops planned though, should arrive Fri. night. I'm not scared of a little rain, it'll just make everything glimmer a little more.

oldiron

Bronco Guru
Got the '74 hosed off and will be leaving in the a.m.
No reservations, no plans, no directions, no problem.;D

wwgx90

Loc.
Cookeville, Tn
Got the '73 on the trailer and plan on leaving in A.M. tomorrow, Fri. Should pull into Townsend around noon. Found some more parts I will be hauling: Drv. side inner fender, J-shifter with boot - retainer and knob, tire carrier safety cable and bracket, aux. tank switch, a 1977 owners manual, two painted white wagon wheels 15x8 and 15x10, new never installed, one is still in the box. Anyone interested in these parts, I will have a '73 Lt Copper Metallic Bronco, come on over and make me an offer. wwgx90

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
couple of pictures

Here's a couple of pictures from Townsend. The first is from the Rich Mountian road that cuts over the mountain from Cades Cove to Townsend. The others are from the meet and greet.

Attachments

• 2011 Super Celebration 144.jpg
    2011 Super Celebration 144.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 55
  • 2011 Super Celebration 155.jpg
    2011 Super Celebration 155.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 69
  • 2011 Super Celebration 156.jpg
    2011 Super Celebration 156.jpg
    200 KB · Views: 72
  • 2011 Super Celebration 163.jpg
    2011 Super Celebration 163.jpg
    224.3 KB · Views: 71

texashcane

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Argyle, TX
Pulled in a couple of hours ago. There are already a lot of nice rigs here. Kicking back at the cabin enjoying a cold one looking forward to tomorrow.

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
We got here at Econo Lodge about hour and 20 minutes ago. Drove over the Tally Ho to see if anyone was out. No one out drinking any beer. Back at Hotel waiting for David(SpareParts) to get here. I left my Bronco at home. I see Frankos Bronco out here in the parking lot. They must be sleepin already!

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
I'm here! Just got in and settled into the room, it was a long ride. The Jack Daniels tour was a great way to start off the weekend.

See everyone in the morning!

David

bax

Contributor
Old Member
Franko drove all night to get there. He is in bed for sure.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
We pulled in 3 hours ago and just now finished setting up camp. A word to the wise, when you need to maintain your trailer, you must surpress the urge to work on Broncos instead.... LOL Rebuilding a burned out hub on the side of the road is no fun at all BUT we Got-R-Done and are here. I am going to bed and will hopefully meet a bunch of yall tomorrow!