• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2011

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
We're getting ready to head back to Tally Ho for the ride in a little while. Had a great time at the meet and greet last night. See yall in a bit.

Ratch

Contributor
Are they still having the BBQ tonight?

Last I heard they were.

We just got settled in at the Econo Lodge. Met about 10-15 Eb's when we were coming into Townsend, some of witch I recognized from on here.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Who knows what is happening for dinner tonight. Its starting to rain and it was supposed to start at 5:30 or so...

abe_froman

Loc.
Knoxville, TN
I didnt get to take in any BBQ. Went out for a ride/late-lunch with a buddy and decided to head home for the night when we looked at the radar. I'll be back tomorrow morning with the wife and dog in tow.

Where's Scoop handing out the nametags at? I didnt get a chance to get mine earlier today?

Ratch

Contributor
Just got back to the hotel from dinner. The rain kinda sucked but did get to chat with Franko and SpareParts.

ransil

Bronco Guru
I didnt get to take in any BBQ. Went out for a ride/late-lunch with a buddy and decided to head home for the night when we looked at the radar. I'll be back tomorrow morning with the wife and dog in tow.

Where's Scoop handing out the nametags at? I didnt get a chance to get mine earlier today?

scoop can be found at the end of the big white tent , then nice one that didn't get blown over by the storm. ;D

SpareParts

Bronco Guru
Just got back to the hotel from dinner. The rain kinda sucked but did get to chat with Franko and SpareParts.

Yes, it was nice to meet you! See ya again tomorrow.

The cruises are great. I even had a chance to do a little wheeling on the forts one! A big tree fell in-between me and the Bronco in front of us. Lucky no one was hurt, but it gave me a chance to do just a little wheeling! I crawled over it, strapped it and pulled most of it out of the way. I'll get a chance to meet the rest of you tomorrow!

ransil

Bronco Guru
pics from Friday on the dragon, we turned around at the tree, wind was blowing hard and you could hear cracking sounds from the trees.

Attachments

• DSC00711.JPG
    DSC00711.JPG
    174.5 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00715.JPG
    DSC00715.JPG
    230.8 KB · Views: 44
  • DSC00717.JPG
    DSC00717.JPG
    193.9 KB · Views: 51
  • DSC00718.JPG
    DSC00718.JPG
    203.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC00720.JPG
    DSC00720.JPG
    220.5 KB · Views: 49
  • DSC00721.JPG
    DSC00721.JPG
    206.6 KB · Views: 49

goneballistic

Loc.
Washington, MO
Im ready to get some breakfast, then head back over there. Cant ever remember who is who on here, But Im sure Ive talked to a couple of ya! Hoping the rain will stay away! Oh Im easy to find Ive got dark hair with green strip in the middle! LOL Yeah Yeah Mid life crisis!!! LOL Well thats what people are telling me!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
pics from Friday on the dragon, we turned around at the tree, wind was blowing hard and you could hear cracking sounds from the trees.

You just don't think your going to need a chain saw on a street run.

red71sport

Loc.
Knoxville, Tennessee
A few pics from Sat.

Here are a few (very few) pics from Sat.

(if you notice that each of the pics is titled "small ####". I add the "small" title after I resize them so I don't accidently up load a 6 MB picture, just in case you wondered what I ment by "small BOAR" or "Small Andy's". BTW, the kids with the EMT Stroppe, those are my quads. Awesome meeting so many of you.

-jim-

Attachments

• Small Nuge.jpg
    Small Nuge.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 45
  • small EMT bronco.jpg
    small EMT bronco.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Small Drag Bronco.jpg
    Small Drag Bronco.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 48
  • small BOAR.jpg
    small BOAR.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 53
  • Small Andys.jpg
    Small Andys.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 44
  • small orange and white.jpg
    small orange and white.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Small Pony Express.jpg
    Small Pony Express.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 44

msweb

Bronco Guru
We had a GREAT time at the Super Celebration! To those of you that I was fortunate enough to meet, I enjoyed it and wish I could have had more time to sit and talk with each of you! I guess I was one of the easier members here to spot as I couldn't go 10 feet without someone hollering out "Hey Mike" and I have to admit that it was pretty cool.

I know y'all hate links but I'm not posting all the pics in here but... I've uploaded over 100 pics from the event to my photobucket account and made the album public for your viewing pleasure. Feel free to copy/use any of the pics and if I can figure out how to keep my computer from freezing up, I'll load about 100 more!

Enjoy - http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r111/msweb/Bronco Super Celebration/

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Had a great time! Got bck home about 7 last night and unloaded. I'll post some pics over on the pic thread later today.

Great Super Celebration - not sure what the total final count was but I heard numbers in the 180's. I know there were registrations in the 160's and a lot showed up on Sat without registering - plus all the vendor and special Broncos on display. The field was jam-packed to say the least!