• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Super Celebration 2011

L&D's Broncos

Bronco event with 2 rigs again!

We'll be there with "2" this year! WOO-HOO!
Wife's BII & my 72' which has not been on the road since 2007!
We are staying at KOA again great camping there and close. Anyone else staying there?

MattW

I am planning on it again this year, had a great time last year. It is my motivation to get the Bronco "done." I do have boy #2 on the way in 18 days so time on the EB is going to be slim soon.. :)

I hope to be there this year. Last year I had drill that I couldn't miss %)\

TTTGOWYO, if I'm able to go we'll have to meet off 75 as you pass through Lexington and we'll convoy down.

BluebroncoNC

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Asheville, NC
I'm going to try my hardest to have my rig together and drivable. Townsends bout an hour and a half from the house.

Time will tell.

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Name Tags?

We need to get CB name tags for everyone this year. I know, some people think they're a little corny, but if someone would design a nice CB-logo that each of us could then add our username and real name and then print on a standard sized label it would be pretty easy to do.

The last 2 years I've spoken to many people at the event only to realize later who they are on CB. Or worse, never realizing who they are and missing an opportuinity to put a face with a username! So, who can design something for us? ;D

Or maybe Jon already has something we can use??

ohpoo2

Contributor
We are going to make it up there this year looks to be a nice event.

berg bronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
franklin NC
We need to get CB name tags for everyone this year. I know, some people think they're a little corny, but if someone would design a nice CB-logo that each of us could then add our username and real name and then print on a standard sized label it would be pretty easy to do.

The last 2 years I've spoken to many people at the event only to realize later who they are on CB. Or worse, never realizing who they are and missing an opportuinity to put a face with a username! So, who can design something for us? ;D

Or maybe Jon already has something we can use??

i like the idea! whats wrong with bieng corny?

Mill KNOB

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rock Hill, SC
i like the idea! whats wrong with bieng corny?

I 2nd that. It would also be nice to put names with faces.

We are coming in on Friday afternoon. It will be my son first Bronco show. We are looking foward to it.

Thanks Berg for getting reservation for us for Friday.....

Red steed

Loc.
Taylorsville N.C.
I'll be there with the family again and hope to drive my bronco again this year and bring a couple of friends and their broncos too.

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
A lot of nice folks, great food, pretty location and a big field full of EB's!!!!!;D;D;D;D

Attachments

• Group Shot.jpg
    Group Shot.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 312
  • Group Shot 2.jpg
    Group Shot 2.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 91
  • Group Shot 3.jpg
    Group Shot 3.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 312
  • SC2010%20101.jpg
    SC2010%20101.jpg
    133.7 KB · Views: 88

66ALRIDE

Contributor
Just BIP It!
Loc.
Dothan, AL
It's looking like we'll make it up there this year. I've got a friend that has a cabin in Wears Valley so I'll need somewhere to park the car trailer at.

mavereq

Bronco Guru
i'd love to have my bronco on the road by then. i'm in northern bama so the drive would be short.

BLAZEOFGLORY

Will be there

I hope to be there this year I hav'nt been since the first one and I hope to have the BRONCO there and it will be the first time it has been out on the road in 12 years.