• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Taking a little road trip this wknd

rastiss

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wichita falls, Texas
A friend from Jr high/high school days has invited my wife and I to the Oklahoma state /UT football game this wknd. She has 45 yard line box seats right behind the wall on visiting side. Gonna take Bucky! Gonna be cold and a chance for snow. Should be a fun getaway. If you're in Stillwater and see my bronco, give me a holler!

IMG_678257371494991_zpsa3e107a8.jpg

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
A friend from Jr high/high school days has invited my wife and I to the Oklahoma state /UT football game this wknd. She has 45 yard line box seats right behind the wall on visiting side. Gonna take Bucky! Gonna be cold and a chance for snow. Should be a fun getaway. If you're in Stillwater and see my bronco, give me a holler!

IMG_678257371494991_zpsa3e107a8.jpg

Sounds like fun!

Toddpole

Contributor
Are you gonna stop by the "jumpin' little juke joint"?
Have fun!

WheelHorse

Bronco Guru
Long as there's no chance the road crew will be shaking salt, I'd say have a blast.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
haha, that's awesome. I'll text my son to keep an eye out for your rig, his dorm is just right across the street from the stadium (caty corner)

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Travel safe too man, I'm sure it'll be a blast. I gotta get my heater up to par for winter driving. Top and doors would work great too haha

OP
OP
rastiss

rastiss

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wichita falls, Texas
Gonna trailer Bucky from here in Texas to Norman Oklahoma and leave the truck and trailer at a friends place. Then drive Bucky from Norman to Stillwater. Weather is supposed to be crappy but oh well...

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Long as there's no chance the road crew will be shaking salt, I'd say have a blast.

Salt? Salt goes on food here man! :)

Gonna trailer Bucky from here in Texas to Norman Oklahoma and leave the truck and trailer at a friends place. Then drive Bucky from Norman to Stillwater. Weather is supposed to be crappy but oh well...

20-30% Chance of snow up here in the Northern part of the state tomorrow, I wouldn't sweat it, shows just a chance of rain for Stillwater, wind doesn't look too bad either. Have fun!!!! I'll be in a deer stand on the KS line.

http://www.mesonet.org/index.php/forecast/local_and_regional/carl

OP
OP
rastiss

rastiss

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Wichita falls, Texas
On I 35 in Edmond we saw an overturned travel trailer a super duty HAD been dragging. And a mile or so away from there a guy in front of us smacked a guard rail with a boat on a trailer. The boat came off and skid another 200 feet before stopping in the road. We stopped in brick town and ate at KD'S that Kevin Durant owns. It was pretty tasty.... Then drove to goldsby and loaded it on the trailer and drove in the snow and ice down I 44 back to Wichita Falls only to find wrecks everywhere from icy overpasses. Lots of idiots. ...