• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Taking it in for paint next week--help me decide.

tcb42

Here is a stock color that is sort of blue and green. It's Lunar green. I like it though my wife hates it.

Attachments

• IMG_0588.JPG
    IMG_0588.JPG
    233.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0121.jpg
    IMG_0121.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 11

raging56

Loc.
Scarborough, Maine
When I paint my bronco I'm going with Blue. But personally I REALLY like that charcoal gray look and that is a very close 2nd place for me.

I'm thinking a color like this or maybe a tad lighter...

Attachments

• 1N4AL21E38C129271_01.jpg
    1N4AL21E38C129271_01.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 10

Evian

Loc.
Algonquin/IL
My opinion is either go all black or go with a light color for the body and flat black for the doors and top. I am planning on painting my Bronco like this this coming summer. My hood, bumpers, rock guard, quarter panel armor plating, and flares will be flat black. The body will be a bright color. I am not sure what color yet. If you remove your top and doors alot you will enjoy the ease of repainting them yourself for pennies on the dollar compared to having a professional color match it again.