• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tampa area Bronco folks?

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I have sifted through that thread an extracted most of those within a 30 mile radius. Bryan is working on adding a few straggles from elsewhere and I think we will be set. Thanks.

Sideways, I haven't heard anything about them but I am in Charleston right now and will ask around over the next couple of days.

LawNerd

Loc.
Tampa
This sounds great. My bronco is being restored now, but I just met a south tampa owner of a silver bronco (maybe a 1970). Lifted with 35" off road tires. Nice guy and has had the bronco here for approx 6 months. I also saw a metallic burgundy one for sale under the crosstown ramp by Bay to Bay. It had KY antique plates.

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Did you tell SoHo about classic?

Don't suppose you stopped to check out the price of the burgundy bronco?

Jeff76

Loc.
Alpharetta GA
I lived here back on 2005 so the traffic is no surprise. Currently on the West side of Brandon. Indian Rocks? You have my attention now. Anything with the word rock is a must for me!

Indian Rocks? Three Words: Salt Rock Grill.

Try the Tuna as they cook it": kissed both sides on the 1200* Grill, Glazed with Soy. Add a glass (or bottle) of Wine, and then an after dinner Cigar. I'm already jealous!

LawNerd

Loc.
Tampa
Of course I stopped to check out the KY rig! No price listed, just an out of town phone number. That had a 3.5" lift and probably 2" body lift. Automatic. Pretty rugged up close and needed work. But it was a bronco and it must run because I haven't seen it since. Like a ghost. There is also a guy in my neighborhood with a drab green international scout. No roll cage and a USMC sticker. Pretty cool truck.

ebronco

Loc.
Apopka
North Orlando here, Apopka to be exact. I dont have a problem loading mine on the trailer for a good roop somewhere. Mine used to be streetable but took tag off because of insurance reasons. Would love to dust off the cobwebs and do something.

SEB is a semi active club and great group of Bronco owners...

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I am down. Is there nothing set for the summer yet? I am down for July 7th. Seems a bit far off but it takes time to coordinate and gather the herd.

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Kenney chesney concert @ raymond james stadium. Woot! Woot!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Well, I know it is short notice, but is anyone interested in a Tampa area local Bronco meeting this Thursday at 7PM?

We need a location that is central to both St. Pete and Lakeland, has decent food and drink, and is somewhat family friendly. Unfortunately, I do not see a wing place on the map near the I-4/I-275 area so does anyone have any suggestions for location?

I will send out a PM / Email to the entire Tampa list we compiled too.

-Mike

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Tampa area Bronco local meeting!!!

Well, you know, it is almost dead even from the centers of the St. Pete, Clearwater, Lakeland, and Ruskin areas. Let's give it a try and see what happens in terms of participation / interest. We can always change place / time / day around as necessary in the future.

So....

Thursday
Winghouse by the State Fairgrounds (5003 N Us Highway 301 Tampa, FL 33610)
7PM

Who's in???

tampabronco

Can't make it. Outta town

interested in meeting fellow Tampa area bronco owners