• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tampa area Bronco folks?

yANK

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Saint Cloud
There is a BBQ house in lakeland of I4 and 68 the owner and his sons all have broncos i stop by now and then when i am near there for work thay have some nice broncos

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Between the board posts, emails, and text messages, I received a handful of confirmations, a few maybes, and a couple unables. Sounds like we will have a decent turnout.

I'm stoked, especially considering the short notice!

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I look forward to meeting everyone tonight!

Winghouse
7PM
:cool:

fla67

Pics

Some Pics from this evening

Attachments

• IMG_0045.jpg
    IMG_0045.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0043.jpg
    IMG_0043.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0032.jpg
    IMG_0032.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0035.jpg
    IMG_0035.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_0036.jpg
    IMG_0036.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0038.jpg
    IMG_0038.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 48
  • photo(1).JPG
    photo(1).JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 48

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I will be heading down to Tampa in October sometime. Love to catch up with some of you guys for lunch?!!!

teamsideways

Loc.
ruskin.fl
that my 76...blue/black hood and brown top...a work in progress....sorry i didnt meet anybody but mary from lakeland,but the table everybody was at was full and no place for me and my son.maybe next time

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
What a great turn out last night. Thanks everyone for coming! There were some gorgeous Broncos and great folks to meet.

If you missed us last night, I hope you will be able to make it out next time. For those of you that did make it, some feedback about the location and suggestions (if any) will be appreciated so we can make this an ongoing event that suits most of the Tampa area folks.

For those that weren't there, you may be wondering why there is a picture of my shattered windshield. Well, on the way there, my hood opened up and the fuel pressure gauge went right through the windshield and my hood bent in half! Fortunately I have Jedi-like reflexes and was able to pull over safely and force the hood back into submission and continue to the meeting. Bad on me for failing to install my hood pins!!! :mad:

If there are no objections, I would like to do this again next month. Say the first Thursday of the month; location to be determined.

teamsideways

Loc.
ruskin.fl
there is a place down near me called little harbour.they have a tiki bar and food.right on tampa bay....o..??????? where ever

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
very cool .... great pics !!! thanks brian ! ...how about on a weekend !?!?

LawNerd

Loc.
Tampa
Those are some great photos! Sorry I couldn't make it, but I will be sure to meet up at a subsequent get together, particularly once I get my Bronco back from restoration in September.

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I will be heading down to Tampa in October sometime. Love to catch up with some of you guys for lunch?!!!

Sounds good to me. I hope you can bring my bumper down from Chuck's in the process!!!

JW

Contributor
Loc.
Hobe Sound
nice job fellas... good get together...

Last edited:
OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Who is down for another get together? Looking at Thursday July 5th @ 7PM.

I like the suggestion of Little Harbour in Ruskin, but I think it's a bit of a haul for some of our folks coming from The North and West sides of town.

For the time being, let's stick with The Winghouse on 301 (same place as last time); can't beat it's centralized location and easy access to the interstates.

I will shoot this message via PM to everyone as well.

Winghouse
Thursday July 5th
7PM

Who's in?

LawNerd

Loc.
Tampa
Pretty sure I can make it. Missed out last time. I won't have my Bronco with me, but look forward to seeing other people's broncos and meeting everybody

-Nate

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
No worries Nate. My Bronco may not be there either if I decide to start my 4R70W conversion next week.