• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Tampa area Bronco folks?

LoneRanger

Contributor
Loc.
Gunshine State
There lots of places around Ocala to meet up. I would have to say meeting up for the Pumpkin Run would be a great idea. They have day cruises from there as well for the cars in the show, if we had some interest I'm sure we could do something similar with the Broncos. There's lots of scenic places to ride around Ocala.

Butch

My rig will be IN the show~ Ocala is central to everywhere- there needs to be some cruise ins here!

L.R.

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
We all had a great time Thursday night at The Wing House although we somehow managed to have yet another meeting with RAIN!!!

Anyway,

sharecon,
vintagehoss,
broncopaul
broncopaul's friend whose name ALWAYS escapes me,
Dyilan,

I want to thank you all for showing so much continued support.

We only had one Bronco last night as mine is chillin in Charleston until after the Novermber run, vintagehoss was working on a fuel supply issue, broncopaul has his transfer case out for maintenance, and Dyilan is coping with a head rework.

I am currently on the fence about whether we should go to Lakeland next month since there is already an event in Ocala that weekend and it seems like it will be a conflict. More to come...

ucbronco

Loc.
Summerfield, FL
There's not really anything happening in Ocala. We will however be getting together in Dade City which isn't very far from Tampa. We will be camping and trail riding on the weekend of 11/3 in the Richloam WMA. Looks like there will be around 15 Broncos so far, you guys should consider attending.

Butch

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
There's not really anything happening in Ocala. We will however be getting together in Dade City which isn't very far from Tampa. We will be camping and trail riding on the weekend of 11/3 in the Richloam WMA. Looks like there will be around 15 Broncos so far, you guys should consider attending.

Butch

I think that is a great idea. Let me send out a PM to the folks and see who is interested. Like I said, most of the Broncos are down for upgrades / maintenance but we will see what happens.

Thx.

fla67

Looks like a good time, pics from website.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 40

LawNerd

Loc.
Tampa
I just saw 2 early broncos in south Tampa I've not seen before. One is a metallic blue/green with a tan sport roll cage and antique plates. The other is a mallard green with white hard top. Anybody recognize these?

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
I just saw 2 early broncos in south Tampa I've not seen before. One is a metallic blue/green with a tan sport roll cage and antique plates. The other is a mallard green with white hard top. Anybody recognize these?

Never seen them before. Surely you chased them down to meet the owners and inform them of our little group.

I chased a guy down in Hyde Park a few weeks ago. I'm pretty sure he thought I was nuts!

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Okay folks, well I thought I had previously posted this but it seems I failed to do so.

The monthly Tampa area get together is being held at Withlacoochee State Park located at 39847 SR 575 Dade City FL 33523 for the Florida Bronco Run.

It shouldn't be too nasty and most of the trails will accommodate those who are looking to trail ride and not wheel.

I plan to meet up at the campground around 830AM Saturday morning and I know the plan is to head out to the trails at Withlacoochee State Park around 900AM.

Personally, I am driving my Civic and looking to hitch a ride with someone on the trail.

Hope to see some of you out there!!!

Peace,
Chuzie

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Wow! What an overwhelming response. :confused:

I'm headed to Dade City around 730 tomorrow. As far as I know it is just me and fla67 representing Tampa this weekend.

Maybe there will be more interest in December.....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Anyone interested in getting together tomorrow night @ The Winghouse?

I know it is short notice but let's start the year off right!!!

Post up!!!

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
So far confirmations are:

Chuzie
Sharecon
TampaBronco
Bronco Paul

Last edited:
OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Good seeing the fellas tonight. Hope to get together in February!

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Next Thursday is the 1st Thursday of the month. Let's get together @ The Winghouse PM!

Who is in???

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Okay, correction...

I obviously don't know how to properly read a calendar.

Let's make it Thursday 7 Feb.

Thanks.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
You all are on your own for March 7th. I will be out of town until April, so someone is going to have to step up and make it happen.

Don't let it die folks!

OP
OP
chuzie

chuzie

Bronco Guru
Believe it or not, I am actually in town this week. Anyone feel like getting together for some wings on Thursday @ 7PM?