• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Team CAGE@ Jellico TN this weekend

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
I know we got some peeps near this side of TN. I would love to see some Bronco faces(always Anthony from Stonecrusher) to help cheer us on.All info can be found @ www.we-rock.cc/ for details. We are currently in 5th for the series and are hoping to move up a little at this event.;D See you there.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Lou,
First of all, good luck. We are tied up on Sat......is the event still tech fri. comp sat and finals sun.???? If so, let us know sat if you make sun and we will drive up :)
Karl

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
Hello Lou...oh, you know I'm there and if need be the wife and I will be your cheering section...though that’s never happened before. Lou always has a large crowd following him. Jimmy Spencer is about to lose his nickname...Mr. Excitement! :eek: Are you going to be wearing another Hawaiian shirt like you were sporting at the rock racing event? Lou was styling folks! Jimmy Buffet would have been proud. All the man needed was a chair and a drink. Any of you Tag Team guys showing up with the floating fruit? Banjo would love this!

Anthony

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
We had a good weekend,I kept it on all 4s all weekend. Well at least 2 at a time and maybe only one one a time or two. We lost a drive shaft on the last obstacle of the first day and 40d where everyone else got a negative score. needless to say that hurt us pretty bad. We laid down a good weekend of consistent low scores but not enough to keep us in the mix. We got 10th and really had to work for it.

I got to see Anthony as usual(thanks for the support) and met a few other Bronco guys from the area and had a blast.I even talked to a guy that wants to put CAGE stuff on his K5 blazer after seeing the SAS on the fullsize chevy in the magazine this month. We got some good pics in this guys gallery http://barrettephoto.com/WERock/2007-6-9 W.E. Rock Jellico TN/index.html Hope to see some more familiar faces at Rausch Creek next month. They are currently building some kickass manmade stuff all of you will get to play on if you visit the park in the future.