• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Team CAGE Offroad Products rework 08'

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
Thanks for all the compliments. We will do our best to represent.;D Maybe we will see more of you guys in Uhwarrie at the rockrace thingy.

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
I also want to thank another friend/MEB member. Nick Hopman is the man when it comes to my company printing needs and my team shirts. He also pulled me out of the hole with only a week to go. Copy King Printing in Greensboro NC is Nick and his brothers buisiness and can do you right. The shirts are a little sideline. www.copykinggso.com. Thanks Nick,good luck at the shootout this weekend.
rework08027.jpg

rework08026.jpg

rework08025.jpg

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
Before
rework08028.jpg

After
Hannibal08050.jpg

Hannibal08048.jpg

Kane will be missed as my spotter,but I am Glad to have Jason Green as my new spotter(Jeep guy) and Dave Erichsen is back on crew duties as well as a new guy not in the picture.
Hannibal08008.jpg

We actually rolled 6 different times this weekend. 2 we drove back out of and 4 ended in this
Hannibal08047.jpg

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
WOW those are some incredible pics! Glad that everyone is safe after the rolls and it looks like the buggy didn't get damaged too badly either.

I always look forward to seeing your competition pics!

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
Thanks for all the positive comments. If I am able, I am always willing to take a brother for a ride. Hope to see some of you guys at Uwharrie.........

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
Believe it or not, I miss looking out over the hood of a full bodied, nice looking, Bronco. I love my rig but can't wait to get a real Bronco again:cry: I have been thinking about that a lot lately.........

Pearlcoat

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awesome pictures Lou, glad you made it through the rollovers OK. That definitely speaks to your workmanship on the rig. Good luck to you and Jason this season, and its nice to see Bronco Dave back on the team too. Hopefully we can watch you compete at Rausch Creek in August. See you in Carlisle at All Ford, I hope??

Uwharrie was a blast at the Shootout 2 weekends ago, I know you'll have a good time there.

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Congrats to Lou and Team Cage

Big Congrats to Lou and Team Cage Offroad-FIRST in class. Looking fwd to Lou actually having to type a writeup when he gets home. The eb and driver were on their game yesterday :)

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Awesome news to hear!! Look forward to seeing some pics and hearing Lou's story.

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
MAN WAS THAT SOME FUN STUFF! It was nice to place well, it has been a while. We started off on the pre run with a rollover in the first 300 yards, I needed that to slow me down so I could go faster.
The whole course was a blurrrrrrrr....... All I can remember is, Dave Erichsen(Broncodave) Yelling...... TREE......WATERBAR.......MUDHOLE....... WATERBARRR........ HOLY SH@$...... TREE .......ROCKS..........ROCKS ........TREE...... RIGHT ON.......WHOOOHOOOOOO!
As excited as he ever gets was that! The most I have ever gotten out of him was a "Right On " at a little louder than indoor speaking voice. About 1/2 way through I realized we were gonna finish and I started sayin all kind of stuff I cannot type on here as we flew threw the air,mostly front wheels down with the ass end trying to pass us on a regular interval.
The whole thing felt like we were in slow motion with tunnel vision till the end and we finished. It was nice to meet up with a bunch of the Bronco people and do some low key hanging out for most of the weekend. I want to thank the Duff crew for lending me some tools to changeout my steering pump sat nite so we could play a little and congrats to them for placing in the money.

The whole thing was fun as hell but my Bronco does not fly through the air as gracefully as I would have liked.Sorry we did not get any good pics due to logistics on the course. Hopefully a few will turn up on the NC4X4 board in the next day or 2.

I also want to thank Mr. Niel Welch for a ride in his fire breathing 66 through the mudpit. I would also like to apologize because I probably brought him a little bad rollover ju-ju from my past WEROCK trip to MO. We had the farthest run in the pit which ended in a rollover at the end. That thing is BADASS!!!!!!

Last edited: