• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Team CAGE May 12-13th Sequatchie TN

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
After driving 900 miles to MO and gettin our asses spanked we are goin to WEROCK #2 with an agenda. Anyone interested in attending the info can be found on www.we-rock.cc . The event site is a trials bike training center a little west of Chattanooga TN. I hope to see some familiar faces there;D

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
I finished one course on the side of the truck and drove it that way for about twenty feet. I was VERY cool while I was doing it ,AND THEN I GOT OUT AND LOOKED AT IT:cry: . Thank God I have the body panels between the bars and not over top.;D We certainly put a good show on for the fans with a couple of rollovers for good measure;) If you cant get the points,wow the fans.

I gotta go,I need to go paint my cage;D

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
I believe we may be looking for a pit guy for sat/sun. All I have to offer is free admission,no pay and some food/beer. All we need is someone to cart our shit between courses and possibly look ahead and see what the lines are on the course ahead. If we break we need help with tools and parts between the pits and where it is broke. Any takers?

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'd be all over that offer if I hadn't committed to something else this weekend.

Best of Luck and look forward to hearing the stories.

nhopman

Lou,

I had thought about coming to the comp this weekend but I've got some things to take care of this weekend at home.

Good luck to you and Kane. Try to keep the thing on it's wheels - it works sooooo much better that way ;D

Nick

Mr Joe

Bronco Guru
You know Lou... If I wasn't so busy, I'd take care of that purty paint and wrinkled body panels... :cool:

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Lou - when can we expect to see you at Katemcy or even at Boyd? If your offer still stands, I'd be willing to lend a hand at either venue. Boyd's just up the road (less than an hour) and Katemcy is right at 4 hours from here.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
If our season gets MUCH better we can justify going to Boyd. I don't want to drive 20 hours to give my money away. We will keep everyone informed.Thanks;D

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
Lou - good luck this weekend! You're buggy is awesome on it's side. Just ask Drew - he did that ditch at Blue Rocks with your buggy on it's side. I think it's become you signature move! Cool! :cool:

OP
OP
Broncoloupy

Broncoloupy

Loc.
Parkton MD
WELL, we had a better weekend than Hanibal. We finished in 5th. We were the one of 2 trucks in our class to finish 1 course on Sat. Sunday we laid down better scores than all but 4 teams. We start the shootout in 4th and triple barrel rolled off the first gate. It put us in 5th with a run the Tenn fans loved,I gave it a arm pump and a loud WOO-HOO between the 2nd and 3rd roll;D

My truck now officially hates me and I need to show it lots of love before it lets me get intimate with it again. On a brighter note the CAGE off road r&d team learned a lot.:eek:

SC74

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sounds exciting - wish I could have been there. Congrats on the 5th finish.

Gummi Bear

Bronco Guru
Sounds like y'all had a pretty good weekend. Keep it up, and I'll see ya in Boyd in a few months. ;D