• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thank you Veterans

thumping

Loc.
Jacksboro Tn
I know Veterans Day is tomorrow but I would like to take a moment to personally thank any and all Veterans and any enlisted personal on this board. Many people have forgotten what veterans have done, are doing and will do for our country. Many people only realize that it's Veterans Day when they get to their mail boxes. If not for you I would not be allowed to thank you. And I do THANK you for your service to me, my family and our country. You will be remembered in my thoughts and prayers. God bless. And God speed home to our soldiers away from home.

ET

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I second that.. There are no words I have to express my graditude for the women and men in the armed forces. Thank you and God bless..

Eugene

Southerner

Well said, those great men and women can never be thanked enough. I certainly appreciate everything you do. God Bless :)

U

Unregistered

You are so right. There was a song out about how all gave some but some gave all. Many of our Veterans did give all. We have many cemeteries to their testimony to prove it....even in France. Our countries freedom was paid for with the blood of our Veterans...our fathers, mothers, brothers, sisters...our family. So yes, thank you. I wish there were better words to describe or show my appreciation...and for that I am sorry. May God Bless you.

Smokiebar.

Steve

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Grand Junction, CO
As a veteran, let me say THANKS! And I'll also add my thanks to those currently serving, you've got my respect and admiration.

U

Unregistered

One of my old bosses was a SEAL in Vietnam he said that it always made him happy when some one would thank him for his service on veterans day. I send him an email every veterans day thanking him for his service. And my thanks goes out to every veteran for what you did for our country. Also to the men and women serving my thanks to you.

Milo

brewdude

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Groveland, CA
Unregistered said:
One of my old bosses was a SEAL in Vietnam he said that it always made him happy when some one would thank him for his service on veterans day. I send him an email every veterans day thanking him for his service. And my thanks goes out to every veteran for what you did for our country. Also to the men and women serving my thanks to you.

Milo

Forgot to log on;D

adidas

Bronco Guru
Loc.
arizona
i thank all vets for their sacrafices, alive and dead.

a friend of mines, brother, is already a vet and hes 20-something... 3 of my close friends are going into the marines, and another to the airforce. i wish them all the best.

broncnaz

Bronco Guru
Thanks to all of you that remember, The words Thank You mean more to us than you know. I would personnally like to send a thanks out for all my brothers and sisters currently deployed to Iraq, Afganistan, Philippines, Qatar, and all the other unnamed places around the world.

GRIZZLY

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lakewood, CA
Thanks, and for all our brothers and sisters still doing their part, God bless you all and watch over you...

astark

Contributor
Bronco God
Grizzly and the others above could not have said it better, so with them and from my family to you and yours.

Let us add another

Thank You

saddlebronc

Loc.
TJ
A big THANKS to all veterans throughout the history of our USA.
And those currently serving too.

jerry

Contributor
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Yes - thank you to all of you, for keeping our country free and strong.

As a side note - I think it SUCKS that there have been over 140 views to this thread... And only 14 replies. :(

70bucks

Loc.
Valley Center SOCAL
As a vet I appreciate all the well wishes. Let us always remember the ones who need our prayers are still deployed. If you are a vet and your reading this it means you made it.
One of the young guys that works at the rental yard I use for small equipment hasn't seen his wife in 13 mos. She's a reservist and is in Iraq as support. The guy has been at home with a toddler by himself since she was deployed. How can you match a sacrafice like that without shedding blood.