• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thank you Veterans

Chief'sBroncos

Loc.
Littleton, Colorado
From this disabled Vet to all others. Thanks for everyone's sacrifice whether it was in time of peace, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, Gulf whatever....the price paid is what allows us to live the way we do today. We couldn't have American trucks to work on and a web to discuss them without every man and woman that has ever held up that right hand and pledged to defend our great nation.

To those overseas...Come home safe and God Bless you all

KST1

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

For everything you sacrificed, everything you did, and everything you didn't do to make and keep this country strong and free.

I'm guilty, like most people, of taking much of the freedoms we have for granted a lot of the time. But I know we would have none of them if it were not for our veterans and those serving now.

God bless you all!

-D

TOMKLU

Loc.
San Diego, Californi
I'd like to think those that view this thread but do not reply feel that they couldn't say it any better than the previous posts.
My THANKS to the Vets!