• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thank You Viperwolf!

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
Just a little bump for the resident Guru and Bronco Master... He rebuilt my stock 73 power steering gear to a quick ratio and it looks like brand spanking new. Thank you very much Phil for all you do for your Bronco Brothers!

Before:

After:

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
he's the man for sure. Great guy always willing to help

suthernboy

Loc.
Greenville, NC
That looks fantastic! I had mine done by one of the popular vendors, and although I was satisfied, it didn't look near as good.

I've never met Mr. Viper but I've gone back & read a bunch of his posts. Seems there is nothing he can't do, and do right!

.....kinda makes me feel like I've wasted my life......<sigh>.....slow downward spiral to death......thanks Viper.....

bronco1017

Somehow Guru just doesn't seem like a high enough title for guys like Viperwolf or Dirtdonk on here who are willing to answer our questions again and again. A big thanks to people like them who make this site great.

Cohammer

Should have made him clean up that mess before he left. Just kidding looks great.

OP
OP
englewoodcowboy

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
my shop is a huge mess right now... but i did manage to sell some stuff at SC and free up a few shelves... time to reorganize I suppose.

ransil

Bronco Guru
how about some details on whats needed to make the change from a 73 6 turn to a quick ratio.