• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thanks for the add! And need help in MI

Slick67

I got my dad’s 67 bronco that is in spitting distance of finishing its resto-mod restoration.
Long story less long, I need a fabricator to put in a duff’s monster suspension & Tom’s plate cage. Here’s the kicker- IN NORTHERN MICHIGAN.

Anybody know of any good suggestions?

And again, thank you for the add to such a great site!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Welcome! And you've definitely come to the right place. Someone will chime in soon with some good help.

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
Yes Welcome aboard! Or As we used to say Welcome to the ADDICTION. Yes Great sight ''Jon'', our Minter & Administrator runs here. No one gets out of hand.
Now asking you question here in the OFF TOPIC section of our forum, is where we normally discuss slightly closer to B/S .. Fun & games / Personal stuff due to the fact that most of us in the Off Topic have bee on the Classic for 10 to maybe 20+ years. We're a big extended family..
SO COME ON HERE & lets us know you.. But for your question for your Bronco Help .. Go to the top section of our forum, There are 2 section there Bronco Chat & Bronco Tech.. The Guys on the Bronco Tech are mostly slightly more of the Hands on GUYS. They can really tell you how to fix any issue with our Little Bronco..
The Bronco Chat section has a few more members on it.. & They can surely tell you Who can help you with all aspects of owning a super quality Bronco.
i HATE TO ADMIT that i don't frequent the Chat section & Answer near enough questions . Since I'm about 75 I'm feeling my answers are all 20 years old. Hence maybe not totally up to date. But your question will receive more quality answers in one of those 2 sections..
But Welcome aboard... & Their going to want pictures..

OP
OP
S

Slick67

Right on-
I’m still getting used to the ‘taptalk’ app and such…
Which chat tab SHOULD I be using, you say?
Bronco tech?

Like is there a Bronco related questions? OR better yet, is there a members by state listing?

Pa PITT

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Stephenville TEXAS
YOU just slang your question out into the Crowd at Bronco Tech & Some members will answer it.. Some members have the State their from listed under their names of handles but truely most don't .. But in their answer they'll tell you too whom their sending you to & what state he's in..
.... I wish everyone had their State listed .. Because I likew to look over & see where, ''What part of the Nation'' my answer is coming from.
.... Look at my handle to the left of this post mine says I'm from Stephenville Texas.. But I've gone back into the setup & changed my answers.
Oh & you don't receive any Post counts for a response here on the ''OFF TOPIC'' . HENCE YOU SEE I have 11,246 BUT none of those came from answers on h=ere the off topic . Those numbers are from when I step back up front & Only answer Bronco Questions..

sk1nw4lk3r

I got my dad’s 67 bronco that is in spitting distance of finishing its resto-mod restoration.
Long story less long, I need a fabricator to put in a duff’s monster suspension & Tom’s plate cage. Here’s the kicker- IN NORTHERN MICHIGAN.
emoji51.png

sk1nw4lk3r

I hav e a good friend that is MORE than well enough equipped to help you out with this- but he is located in SW michigan. It would be worth your trip, but completely up to you if you wanted to make that drive.

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru

Above or below the bridge? Where I'm from, some consider "northern" to still be south of the bridge.

sk1nw4lk3r

Above or below the bridge? Where I'm from, some consider "northern" to still be south of the bridge.
Southwest Michigan. About 3 hours or so south of the Bridge. But you couldn't be disappointed in his workmanship

OP
OP
S

Slick67

I hav e a good friend that is MORE than well enough equipped to help you out with this- but he is located in SW michigan. It would be worth your trip, but completely up to you if you wanted to make that drive.

What town? And how would I get at him?

OP
OP
S

Slick67

I’m JUST below the bridge.

I guess most, if not all of us call folks from round these parts as being from ‘northern MI.’
If you are from above the bridge, you are referred to as being ‘from the U.P..’

And yes, where about’s is your friend located?

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
Which chat tab SHOULD I be using, you say?
Bronco tech?
Welcome! For Bronco related questions like this the Bronco Chat forum is the best spot. Bronco Tech is more for specific technical questions. And Off Topic is for non-Bronco related discussions.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’m JUST below the bridge.

I guess most, if not all of us call folks from round these parts as being from ‘northern MI.’
If you are from above the bridge, you are referred to as being ‘from the U.P..’

Below the bridge are trolls; above are Yuppers. Oh, and welcome!

OP
OP
S

Slick67

Could I bug you for his number one more time?

I sent a text but didn’t hear back… and can’t find the text😰

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Welcome! For Bronco related questions like this the Bronco Chat forum is the best spot. Bronco Tech is more for specific technical questions. And Off Topic is for non-Bronco related discussions.

Absolutely

and Welcome aboard Slick.. Good to have you with us