• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Thanksgiving weekend run at Disney,ok any body up to it?

1sorbronc

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Day at Disney
Anyone interested in making a day out of "Disney,Ok", on the weekend of thanksgiving?,If the weather permits.I'm pretty sure floyd of 2broncos2go is in,and hopefully more will come out and play.Just trying to get one more day out of this year before " Big Blue Northern" arrives. I think one long day should do us all good... lol

mstark

Loc.
Batesville Arkansas
I'll talk to my Dad about it.... not real sure if we could make it.

BTW -- Tell 2Broncos2Go me and my Dad would love a S.O.R decal!

OP
OP

1sorbronc

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Michael - note the avatar on 1sorbronc... ;)
I'm actually the one who had them made.. :eek:
will work on having some more made.

OP
OP

1sorbronc

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
Looks Like Its Going To Be In The Sixties This Weekend, Anyone Ready To Go Playing At Disney,ok??????????????????????

okorangebrnco

Bronco Guru
Weather permitting, Danny and I may try to come up with our beaters. Good excuse to get out of the shop!

OP
OP

1sorbronc

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
cool looking forward to it ,we are gonna be at hogans offroad,around 900am, gotta let it warm up just a tad,lol, let me know whats up ,we can exchange some numbers, over
time on the cage ,lol

OP
OP

1sorbronc

Loc.
Tulsa, OK
go to yahoo maps,or map finder, type in disney,ok once u get there look for big sign thats says hogans offroad park,or just look off the dam and u will see all the trails and rock crawling , how is your bronco set up?????

drader

Disney, OK Weekend

I live in Owasso, OK. It is nice to know their local Bronco owners. My Bronco is in the process of restoration. Please continue posting.