• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"The Beast" - Explorer 5.0/ZF/NP203/NP205 is ALIVE!

zombie66

Loc.
Beaverton, oregon
Ok! one of the last things Josh said was that top was really heavy and we have'nt heard back since. Could someone close to margaritafield check on josh and make sure he's not trapped under that thing.:eek:
Hang in there buddy someone's coming to help!;D

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Lol thanks for the concern Kevin, it's on, put it on by myself too! Well with the help of ratchet straps and a ladder!
Whoops double post.
First fam trip with top on will be to Sonic of course!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326555083.417034.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326555083.417034.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 326
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326555103.819723.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326555103.819723.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 403

shado72

Hey josh that bronco is bitchin...Really like the color combo. if u ever drive thru the cen. Valley stop by I would really like to look at it in person. good job!!!

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Thanks shado72, I do most of my wheeling up out of Fresno in the Shaver Lake area. If you arent on the NorCalBroncos.com board you should join up. Its a great place to meet more Cen and Nor Cal owners and get details about the events that we have going on in the area.

broncoitis

Bronco Guru
Tito,

Truck looks awesome. Great job on the build and lots of fun and luck with all you hard work. :cool:

br0nc0xrapt0r

Loves pickles
Looks great man, are you planning on adding an opera window or something to reduce the blind spot?

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Lol, people just move out of my way anyways hahaha
Its not any harder to see out of then my Suburban.

blazinchuck

Bronco Guru
beautiful freaking build...juswow! i dont know how i missed this before...i love the rear shock hoops...that exactly what i need! i dont want to cut the floor.

great job tito!!!

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
Lol, people just move out of my way anyways hahaha
Its not any harder to see out of then my Suburban.

I think itd be really cool to lengthen that window opening and get custom glass cut for it.

Awesome work, man.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I just figured on reusing the stock glass instead of getting new made, top isnt on it very much. I've actually enjoyed it without the glass in there. Might even cut out more and ditch the idea of any glass.
Thanks for the compliments, its been fun to build and enjoy!

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Couple pics this past year...
a2upene9.jpg

equra7a6.jpg

2a6uqe9u.jpg

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Yeah, no looking back after leaving the mossy NW....well maybe with the politicos. The paddle boat was a big hit! I was primarily excited that I didnt smash it on the way in, then throwing my $75 never tested boat into the water to find it floated and worked well only added to my day lol. It fit 5 of us with tons of room. Was great out on the lake, everyone caught fish!

DonaldDouchebag

Bronco Guru
:eek:
I just figured on reusing the stock glass instead of getting new made, top isnt on it very much. I've actually enjoyed it without the glass in there. Might even cut out more and ditch the idea of any glass.
Thanks for the compliments, its been fun to build and enjoy!

Yeah, the no glass look is working for it, too. Love it! Love the color!