• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA The Beast is SOLD - 1970 Stretch Well Built Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Going to see what it does on ebay this time, if it doesnt sell I'd be interested in partial complete or project vehicle and cash for mine.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bump.... Hasn't worked out for me......... yet.........;D but it deserves a weekend bumpity bump bump:cool:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No tearing it apart brother... Surprised it ain't sold yet..

crab

Bronco Guru
Just send it to the crusher for scrap;D Oh yea........Bump

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bumpity bump bump.... Tito sent you anther PM, NOT related to my cheap bastard offers;D

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I'm definitely surprised that this ain't sold yet..

hang in there Josh

SurfCityEB66

Contributor
Still working on those pictures Josh, sorry...kids are time consuming but I guess you might know something about that haha

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
No worries, had 1 of 3 guys from LA show this weekend to take a look, man its fun to take people for a cruise in it and go.over all the crap thats gone into building it to where it is.
Anyone in socal know someone who would build a custom soft top? I had dreams of dropping the 4r70 setup in it and getting a top made last night and turning it into my daily driver. I'm getting old, rowing gears gets annoying aside from short trips.

WASP1971

Loc.
Mary Esther, Florida
I've got over $20k into mine and it's not near what yours is. Hindsight is 20-20 I suppose. That's an awesome vehicle you have there. I think you should just keep it.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Bronco is sold! Looks like it will be in good hands. I'll let the owner disclose if they choose but I am sure you will see it again...headed to SoCal.

Bronco Brian

Bronco Guru
Bronco is sold! Looks like it will be in good hands. I'll let the owner disclose if they choose but I am sure you will see it again...headed to SoCal.

Been hoping to win the lotto so I could come pick this up :mad::mad::mad: Good Job

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina

Congrats Tito, know ya' loved that rig, but sometimes ya' got to do the right thing!!!! Like it or not!!!%)%)%) Glad ya' found it a good home!!;D;D

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
No worries, had 1 of 3 guys from LA show this weekend to take a look, man its fun to take people for a cruise in it and go.over all the crap thats gone into building it to where it is.
Anyone in socal know someone who would build a custom soft top? I had dreams of dropping the 4r70 setup in it and getting a top made last night and turning it into my daily driver. I'm getting old, rowing gears gets annoying aside from short trips.

An auto is fun for wacking ricers too.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.