• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA The Beast is SOLD - 1970 Stretch Well Built Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattt

Bronco Guru
Bronco is sold! Looks like it will be in good hands. I'll let the owner disclose if they choose but I am sure you will see it again...headed to SoCal.

Congratulations. I had been keeping an eye on this thread just in case you parted it as I was only interested in body and chassis. It's been a long time dream to own an EB with a better wheelbase that works, and isn't a squirrely 92" handful. I'll keep my eyes peeled in Socal, and Congrats again!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Bronco is sold! Looks like it will be in good hands. I'll let the owner disclose if they choose but I am sure you will see it again...headed to SoCal.

Congrats bud...

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Good luck on the sale brother. I followed this build and can't believe you are letting it go for the $17,500. What a great price for a quality build.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Even less, but no worries. The kids were sad to see it go as we have had many adventures in it over the past 7 years but I'll get started on the next this summer.

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
It just resold I believe, went on ebay and craigslist and just dropped off before the auction was over. Interested to see where it ends up.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Don't that just kinda irk you a little.. That's what happened w/the green 71 I had, but he supposedly had "good" reasons too

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
As long as they don't use some sad sack sob story to milk you down on the price I've got no problem with it, I got what I wanted, they got what they wanted. I'd like to see the Bronco taken care of as well but that's out of my control. We'll see where it pops up.

Status
Not open for further replies.