• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The bronco might have scored me a GF, but I don't know if I can do it

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Something to do with a restraining order ? Oh Don.....

Fordfilly

Loc.
Ford Part Heaven
Maybe, just maybe he is avoiding it because he doesn't want to be reminded that "SOME wimmins are the devil" and he visited with them. Oops!

Carl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Aurora, IL
This has to be the greatest thread ever on ClasssicBroncos.com! You guys crack me up! Whoever said Matchstick Men was right on. That's exactly what I was thinking.

ken75ranger

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Troy, NY
uh oh. That makes it a Fed case now, doesn't it?..or even Interpol once she crosses the Canuck line. ;D Poor, poor Don. From a silly fan belt to an international incident and future Quentin Tarantino movie.
No worries for BG. Don hopped in the trunk on his own accord.;D
This still could be a movie or a soap opera though.

JoeLat

Have you ever seen the movie Tomcats? Do you remember this scene where he thought he was hooking up with a sweet and innocent girl? Check out the stuffed animal handcuffs. Oh yeah, the mom joined in on this one too. Or was it the grand-ma?

Attachments

• tomcats-9.jpg
    tomcats-9.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 65

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
or like in "wedding crashers" "i'll find you!"

DuneBuster

Loc.
Canton
I heard this guy do a recitation of the "Gettysburgh Address" back in '69 on Johnny Carson's Tonight Show.
It went like this: "Four-Score and some don't" It brought the house down...

Looks like this is one of those times... Go Don Go...

theshadow

Maybe everything worked out for Don so he doesnt want this thread to tarnish his relationship with the new GF?;D I think Bax gave advice earlier about this idea, that if he wanted to move ahead positively in his new relationship that he would have to abandon this thread.....

77BroncoSport

Loc.
Sandy, UT
I got away cheaper in Amsterdam with a couple of Red Light gals on 2 seperate occassions for less than $150.00, even with a weak US dollar.

One kinda screwed me (no pun intended) but the other one was well worth it.

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
I got away cheaper in Amsterdam with a couple of Red Light gals on 2 seperate occassions for less than $150.00, even with a weak US dollar.

One kinda screwed me (no pun intended) but the other one was well worth it.
Oh God did you go and do one of the Girls in the Upstairs windows? Oh tell me you didn't , what a waste of money!.
Ofcourse there is the African girls off to the side, man , oh man, they will drag your ass in if you aint careful.:eek: Scary Looking beasts