• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The bronco might have scored me a GF, but I don't know if I can do it

EX-BRAVE

Loc.
Hooterville
Whoa boy; I just got onto this long story and find it strange. Yes exotic things can happen in real life but the chances are better of being set up are far greater. What has happened is Don has fell into a scam where mother -daughter set up on the daughter being broke down with the assist of a male partner and setting the stage with a broken belt trick to lure the bait in. They probably have 10-15 of these guys giving them money for various tragic reasons and promises to keep them hooked and forking over more money(pretty good income). They know you'll be to embarrassed to report such after they clean your bank account out:co-sign a bank loan,etc. The reality probably is she's not the real mother ,just a crime partner pulling their scheme on the prey. Cut your loses and GET THE HELL AWAY !!!! Dont let your desires or dreams drive you to convince yourself otherwise. Please take this seriously. Its going on all across AMERICA today with the economy being bad and more scams than we can began to list. Good Luck!!!

feitctaj

FNG
Loc.
Group W Bench
Yes, YES it is like what happened to me yesterday, I was coming out of the Local Safeway when two hotties where near my bronco and one was cleaning the windshield and the other was making sure she didn't' fall. When I got closer I asked what they were doing , and they smiled and said they had been washing windshields in the parking lot for about an hour . just to pay all the nice folks in town back for being so nice to them as they grew up here. And That mine was gonna be the last one for the day, But if I was so inclined, could i give them a ride down to the Top foods store so they could meet up with their other girlfriends that were doing the same thing?
I said sure , that was the least I could do . So they climbed in, I was really surprised to see them jump in the tiny back seat of my Bronco and start fondling and kissing each other , then one jumped in front and started to fondle me and them began to pleasure me as the other took my wallet. Great!%)
But the problem is it has been happening all over the state and will continue all weekend , as soon as I get more wallets!!!!!!!

So I went to the bar tonight to drown my sorows

I ended up with an older woman at a club last night. She looked pretty good for a 60-year-old. In fact, she wasn't too bad at all, and I found myself thinking that she probably had a really hot daughter. We drank a bit. Later, we had a bit of a snuggle, and she asked if I ever had a Sportsman's Double?

'What's that?' I asked.

'It's a mother and daughter threesome,' she said.

'Oh!' I said as my mind began to embrace the idea. 'No, I haven't.' We drank a bit more, and then she said with a wink that tonight was 'my lucky night.'

We went back to her place. As walked in, she put on the hall light and shouted upstairs, 'Mom, are you still awake?'

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
But no joke, where is he? Where's Waldo (don)

bmc69

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Oh, that's bad...

LMAO..I like the one about neding more wallets. Ever since this thread hit the net, OX siad he's been hanging around local parking lots with every fan belt he could collect....waitin and hoping.;D

Madgyver

Contributor
Bronco Madman
I gotto get me some wallets.. Like I have done with $2 bills......

22213evl

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Rio Rancho N.M.
Don ??? speak to us Don!:cry: If you can hear me try to find the little red handle in BGs trunk, it is an emergency trunk opener. when she slows down jump out.:eek:
then call the 20 yr old and tell her to wire you some money, so you can get home. good luck;D

av8rds

MAhole!
Loc.
2300 mi East of Moab
He's still around!

Attachments

• don (Medium).JPG
    don (Medium).JPG
    75.9 KB · Views: 130

Devin

Bronco Kineticist
OK Don. From here on out don't kiss and tell. You will have a few more dates with mom. You will be getting along good. You will casually mention CB.com. She will get on here thinking we are all like you, nice, respectable, and well mannered. Only to find out what you wanted to do to her daughter and everything that has been said by others. Next you will find you "D" glued to the sheets in the morning. The headlights on your truck busted out and those pictures of you in her underwear posted on U tube.
Be smart, Keep it to yourself.
Good luck .You mother F-er

I think that Don is heeding Bax's advice. Lots and lots of kissing, and no telling....... ;D ;D

1975stroppebaja

Bronco Guru
I still can't do this....
How do you take a picture of the page?.....

to take a pic of the entire desktop, just hit the "Print Screen" key, then open photoshop, or paint or whatever and "paste" it and save as.....

to take a pic of just one window, select that window, hold down the ALT key, then hit the "Print Screen" key. Then paste it somewhere and save as...