• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"The Dipstick" is for sale **NOT MINE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
It belongs to BajaFresh75 on here. It had been on ebay before he owned it.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I bought it on Ebay, put on new wheels and tires, new exhaust (had straight headers), and rear lift gate (didn't have one when I purchased it). Cool vehicle, I was going to restore it back original because its a U14, and super solid, but didn't want it to lose it's historical value. In the mean time I found a 66 Springtime Yellow 1 owner 1/2 cab uncut, bench, that the owner added a 302, C4, PS because he was getting old. So Dipstick is for sale!

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Dude, that would be cool, and as you said, definitely a conversation piece, I love the unique ones. Hmmm...the wife would kill me....I have a place in Lebanon to stash it.....hmm.....

daduze2

Loc.
Central IL
That bad boy looks like it should easily bring $8500

Was it raced with a half cab top or no top?

Anyone have any old photos of this thing racing? (Ill have to search for that old thread you mentioned 75 Ranger)

Daniel Mclindon

I think that's pretty good. "Buy it now price" $5500. and the lucky winner takes it home for $5700. Boy saved them a bunch by bidding lol !!!!!

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Yes it sold to a guy in So Cal. He plans on flying to Nashville and driving it back 2000 miles. I personally think he's nuts, but that's what he wants to do. I got his paypal deposit right after the auction, so I feel like he's legit. We'll see.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
He picked it up a week ago and drove it back to Cali, I said "I don't think so"!
I have not heard from him, so I hope made it.

Status
Not open for further replies.