• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Green Acres '68 U13 *Elite Marti 8/24/19*

Scoop

Contributor
Have Bronco, Will Travel
Loc.
Cuchara, CO
There were 3, one of each year Roadster.

Jimmy, you need to practice talking like Hank:

"There were 3, one of each year Roadster. No maybe it was 4 and one got stolen? My uncle had a car stolen from his driveway once. No I think it was a guitar off his porch. What's your name again?"

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Would be interested to see what you find when starting to remove the paint, if it was quick re-spray you might even find that white stripe which would be pretty conclusive.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Would be interested to see what you find when starting to remove the paint, if it was quick re-spray you might even find that white stripe which would be pretty conclusive.

I believe those were stickers. They said "State University Department of Agriculture"

rmk57

Are your plans to bring it back as it was on the tv series?

Major Tom

Contributor
the 66 and the 67

Attachments

• green acres.jpg
    green acres.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 218
  • green acres 67.jpg
    green acres 67.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 225

elan

Loc.
s
It's possible there may be archives with intel somewhere here in SoCal. If you guys know there were 3 to 4 Broncos then where did that information come from? Is there additional data from the show?
Putting that aside, just to find a '68 U13 is pretty exciting in itself.

Detail everything with a "real camera". And yes, when stripping down keep that eye peeled for residue from the sticker/decal on rear side. Skimp on nothing.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
It's possible there may be archives with intel somewhere here in SoCal. If you guys know there were 3 to 4 Broncos then where did that information come from? Is there additional data from the show?
Putting that aside, just to find a '68 U13 is pretty exciting in itself.

Detail everything with a "real camera". And yes, when stripping down keep that eye peeled for residue from the sticker/decal on rear side. Skimp on nothing.

That information of 3 Broncos is from the show itself. The distinguishing features of each year were visible throughout their use.

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Jimmy, you find the coolest stuff!! congrats brother!

ared77

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Scoop you nailed Hank Kimball! ;D

"There were 3, one of each year Roadster. No maybe it was 4 and one got stolen? My uncle had a car stolen from his driveway once. No I think it was a guitar off his porch. What's your name again?"

FRANKO289

Contributor
Bronco enthusiast
wow ....very nice find !! congrats !!!

the way I know you restore broncos it def ended up in great hands !!!!

so yours is going to have the silver driver and the white passenger seat ??

attachment.php

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
wow ....very nice find !! congrats !!!

the way I know you restore broncos it def ended up in great hands !!!!

so yours is going to have the silver driver and the white passenger seat ??

attachment.php

Both will be parchment. The 66 had the silver. Thank you Franko, that means a lot!