• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The Green Acres '68 U13 *Elite Marti 8/24/19*

ford man

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Leesburg Ga
So are you going to have it restored to tv set profile by next super calibration so we all can get our picture taken in it? I am still jealous that you have not one but 2 68 U13's:eek:!!Glad you got it and keep us up to date.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
I am still jealous that you have not one but 2 68 U13's:eek:!!Glad you got it and keep us up to date.[/QUOTE]

Doesn't everybody??? HA!

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Yes sir, he could have the whole cast there standing by it at Super Celebration 20'................. no pressure Jimmy :cool:

I have doubts about the Bronco being there, much less cutouts!

It'll be a while before I can even work on it much.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Congrats on the additional confirmation via the Marti!

Todd Z.

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
I've been rummaging through episodes trying to find more clues, and I've got a couple more.

First, the tailgate spare tire carrier. It's visible in at least two episodes, but the spare was usually mounted to the bulkhead so it was just the brackets. This was an option, and the Bronco we have came with it per the Marti.

Second, there is a little Phillips head screw on the driver's seat platform, just rear and above where the Ford logo decal would be. In the show, there appears to be that same screw.

Oddly enough, I discovered that during the 68's first appearance in season 4 it was still uncut! It didn't return until season 5 and it was cut.

Attachments

• IMG_2038.jpg
    IMG_2038.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_1661.JPG
    IMG_1661.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_2036.jpg
    IMG_2036.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 113

77Bronco636

Awesome find!!!
So the big question......staying cut or going to return to uncut in the future???:)

OP
OP
JGbronc

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Awesome find!!!
So the big question......staying cut or going to return to uncut in the future???:)

I debated this in my mind, but since it was cut for most of it's film life the rear will stay cut. This is entirely against what I would normally do, but I'm going screen accurate.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
I've been rummaging through episodes trying to find more clues, and I've got a couple more.

First, the tailgate spare tire carrier. It's visible in at least two episodes, but the spare was usually mounted to the bulkhead so it was just the brackets. This was an option, and the Bronco we have came with it per the Marti.

Second, there is a little Phillips head screw on the driver's seat platform, just rear and above where the Ford logo decal would be. In the show, there appears to be that same screw.

Oddly enough, I discovered that during the 68's first appearance in season 4 it was still uncut! It didn't return until season 5 and it was cut.

Now you just have to figure out the purpose of that screw! :) :)