• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The holy grail of Bronco hoarding!

ChocThunder74

Loc.
Clarkston
I just spotted a guy that lives off the highway in Idaho that has two teaser broncos sitting up front in the yard, and he must have another 8-pack sitting out back. Gee I wonder if he has a rust free body?

broncosbybart

Bronco Guru
there is no such thing, and if you did find one a unicorn would be driving it ;D

don't say that. i've got one, and it isn't fiberglass:) i suppose that technically it has rust somewhere, but it is darn near perfect.

TBS-POPS

Bronco Guru
Loc.
valley springs, ca
Would would be suprised as to how much rust free stuff is in Idaho, Montana and elsewhere up that way. It snows yes, but its mostly a dry climate. the best place to find bodys for hot rod projects!!

SoCal68Bronco

Loc.
San Diego, CA.
I met a guy a couple of weeks ago at a meet & greet. He said he had about 15 Broncos on his property.

We were talking about how hard Broncos can be to find. I responded that he has them all...

johnnybgood74

Bronco Guru
Loc.
boise, idaho
i drive by there all winter long going steelhead fishing and hunting whitetails. i always drive by real slow hoping to catch him out in his yard. i want to see whats for sale!!

ransil

Bronco Guru
yeah it is between new meadows and riggins

That would be Bronco Bill.

I broke down in Elk city about 15 years ago, wheel bearing froze up, Was able to buy some parts from him to get going, probably the same Broncos that were there when i was there.

Durtymax

Yesterday I discovered an old man that lives up in the hills around my parts and on his little 25 acre parcle he has more broncos than I have ever seen in one place. I am guessing there are about 15 tubs and more parts than you can imagine. You name the part, this guy has a few of them.

JB Fab

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
yeah it is between new meadows and riggins

I was taking the long way to Kalispell one day, I had never taken that hwy.
I damn near drove off the road when I saw all those Broncos behind the shop, I wonder if his Broncos would show up on Google Earth?