• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

The new ORVP Girls.

One of these ladies will become ORVP's hostes. Which should it be?

• SARAH

Votes: 9 4.5%
  • JoLynn

Votes: 182 90.5%
  • Kori

Votes: 5 2.5%
  • Mellissa

Votes: 5 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

oh2bnok

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Olathe, KS
NO GLUE FACTORY said:
1 More Vote For Jolynn! Hey Whats Up With The Crackhead In The Black Dress If She Shows Up To Orvp And If You Are Missing Anything You Know Who To Blame ;)

Thats funny, a crackhead crackho, that will steal you blind.

OP
OP
ORVP

ORVP

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
Do you know this person personally?

Should I not use her?
1 More Vote For Jolynn! Hey Whats Up With The Crackhead In The Black Dress If She Shows Up To Orvp And If You Are Missing Anything You Know Who To Blame

CPT_D_1969

Loc.
Yongsan, Korea
I vote for Jolynn if she is into the 4x4ing. Are you going for a Gretchen Wilson "Redneck Woman" Mud riding thing? (of course that was a 4wheeler and doesn't compare to a classic bronco) Jolynn looks pretty, very nice and friendly. I hope she really is because from what I have seen the bronco community is a friendly one. I agree with the keeping it "family oriented" idea. That is just my $0.02. ;)

Awnrie69

Loc.
Salem, Or
ORVP said:
I always lean toward family video. There will be no nudity sorry guys. I have to try something new to boost sales. So the ladies part will be two fold to attract attention to ORVP and to sell. Tastefull is what it will be. We will have a hostes that will guide you through the event. It is a movie and sometimes you have to make a changes that may or may not benifit sales but there is only one way to find out. Do it.

So there is deeper reasons for doing this. I have been told by several people that I need more ladies in the videos. So my attempt will be this small group that wheels and has fun also. I am being very selective on who I choose. They must have knoledge of wheeling and be fun and personable. :D

So if you are needing more ladies, why not get ladies that are part of the bronco community... whether they own their own bronco or they enjoy the sport because of boyfriend/husband.. whatever.. I as a female am less likely to get a video about broncos and wheeling or let my daughter view such a video if the hostess or the host was not a true enthusiast and the primary reason for them being there is eye candy. I would be saying the same thing if it was a hot guy on there.. the passion and love of broncos would have to come through. I like the idea of capturing by standers and people enjoying the sport (in a tasteful manner) rather than a "pin up" type of girl.. That is just my opinion from a female who is doing her best to raise her daughter to be as much of a bronco lover as I am..

Fathom

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Los Angeles
Awnrie69 said:
So if you are needing more ladies, why not get ladies that are part of the bronco community... whether they own their own bronco or they enjoy the sport because of boyfriend/husband.. whatever.. I as a female am less likely to get a video about broncos and wheeling or let my daughter view such a video if the hostess or the host was not a true enthusiast and the primary reason for them being there is eye candy. I would be saying the same thing if it was a hot guy on there.. the passion and love of broncos would have to come through. I like the idea of capturing by standers and people enjoying the sport (in a tasteful manner) rather than a "pin up" type of girl.. That is just my opinion from a female who is doing her best to raise her daughter to be as much of a bronco lover as I am..
Sounds like we have a Mother/Daughter entry for consideration! ;D
Now we need pictures :-X

OP
OP
ORVP

ORVP

Loc.
Beaverton, Oregon
Thats why whoever it is.

They will be part of the overall picture.. I have tried to get folks last year no takers. If I am filming and bring all the gear this year I need to be assured that I will be able to get the needed shots.

Ok, I will be taking photos for my all EB Calendar for 2006. Who wants to pose with there EB. LADIES? How many bronco ladies out there would like to see a male version of the calendar?

I am not opposed to finding a true wheeler lady to fill the part. I have been wheeling for years and there is not a lot of ladies.

Kidney

Awnrie69 said:
I as a female am less likely to get a video about broncos and wheeling or let my daughter view such a video if the hostess or the host was not a true enthusiast and the primary reason for them being there is eye candy.

Do you own a TV?

broncow72

Village Idiot
Loc.
Spring,TX.
ORVP said:
Who wants to pose with there EB. LADIES? How many bronco ladies out there would like to see a male version of the calendar?

Some how, I imagine 12 Larry-the-cableguys posing in speedos that don't quite fit. :eek:
I think we would all prefer to see the more extreme action photos of Broncos doing what they do best. Or, if your truck is like mine, there could be a calendar of Broncos under construction... ;D I know there are at least 12 rigs sitting on jack stands. %)

KST1

CPT_D_1969 said:
If we had as many people voting for classicbroncos.com to be the top 4x4 site as we have voting on this, we would be #1!! ;D

And that right there tells you why ORVP needs/wants a nice looking hostess. Controversy or not, sales is sales.

-D

BigO

ORVP said:
I am not opposed to finding a true wheeler lady to fill the part.

Those four lady's are pretty hot, and I would have no problem with any of them riding in my Bronco for a video. But if we were to also include members here, I would have to vote for BRONCOGIRLIE over any of them. I mean, she owns an early Bronco, she works on her own Bronco, and she works at a 4x4 shop. In my opinion, you can't get much hotter than that!

daddyg

Bronco Parts Collector
Loc.
Toney,AL
Don't forget 4x4BabyGirl and lil' hotz jr. they are both Bronco owners who wheel and work on their own stuff..